Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jul 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

We are not bothering with these..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

We have all but given up now - the whole thing has really annoyed me and upset my 6 year old
Old 19 Jul 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Disney seem to have really messed this up.

I could understand there being problems in the first few days after the MagicBand upgrade option went live when everyone would be trying to get them. But it's now been 2 months. By now, they should've sorted things out and have sufficient stock (even if that means limiting the number of designs available).

Disney's IT department does seem to struggle to cope.

Hopefully, by the time I get round to customising our MagicBands in a year's time it'll all be working. Either that or Disney will have given up and removed the option.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We go in just over 4 weeks, so I'm not holding out much hope that they sort this out in time. I'm not bothered, but I asked my kids which ones they want and they have picked. It's not the end of the world if they don't get them, but it was needless to give them the option only to let them down.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
After you select the band for each member of your party, you then have to check out and pay for them, so it sounds like maybe she selected it but didn’t complete the order? You have to do everyone’s at once
Ah ok, thank you.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
After you select the band for each member of your party, you then have to check out and pay for them, so it sounds like maybe she selected it but didn’t complete the order? You have to do everyone’s at once
So is it all or nothing in terms of selecting bands? I’m going to chose one (probably) but DW isnt bothered. My DD has decided on a Moana one and its showing on her profile that this is the one she has - however I’ve not been given an option to pay for it ?
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by riversider2014 View Post
So is it all or nothing in terms of selecting bands? I’m going to chose one (probably) but DW isnt bothered. My DD has decided on a Moana one and its showing on her profile that this is the one she has - however I’ve not been given an option to pay for it ?
you'll get the option to check out once your whole party has their bands selected, plain complimentary colours or the premium bands
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I get as far as selecting the bands and then when I click proceed it just gives me the retry page every time.
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
I get as far as selecting the bands and then when I click proceed it just gives me the retry page every time.
That means one of the bands you’ve selected is out of stock so you’ll need to choose another one or wait till it’s back in stock.
Old 22 Jul 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

How often are they coming back into stock? Both the ones we have chosen so far are showing error when I check out but I only have till the 31st to choose one. Will hang on if likely to come back in stock but otherwise choose some others
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List