Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I’ve used google translate and I’m none the wiser! I assume you have a make your own outside loo!
You do like the cats do 🤣
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
There's a curtain separating PE and UC and the toilets are on the UC side of the curtain. A few people on this thread have said they should be for UC only and I disagree.
I would think that if it’s between the two cabins then it’s for both to use?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
I would think that if it’s between the two cabins then it’s for both to use?
As I said, I agree with you! Why not argue the point with people who said they should be for UC only.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
As I said, I agree with you! Why not argue the point with people who said they should be for UC only.
Sorry, you've read me wrong a bit, I'm not being funny with you, I was kind of going on with what you said

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
hotspotuk
Excited about Disney

I’m sorry but if someone was that far stuck up that they have a problem with sharing a loo then they would be sorry that they even opened their mouth to me during a flight lol!
Just leave them clean after use, Simples!
hotspotuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
inkiboo
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I think on the A350s that will replace the 747s on the MCO route there may not be an Upper Class so that will solve the problem.
inkiboo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
TerryYa
Excited about Disney

We travelled on a "cheap" business class deal with United from Dublin via Newark. On the internal flight a couple of kids were quite rudely sent to the toilets at the back of the plane after having the audacity to try to go to the front!

I felt awful and very uncomfortable about the whole thing, which wasn't helped when the stewardess decided it warranted an announcement to the whole plane.

Although after seeing the guy dragged off a plane a bit later they probably got odd lightly.
TerryYa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Few year ago, still on the stand, front row of PE, got up to use the netty, guess the crew lass knew my intention, they're either good or she assumed I wasn't getting up to knock out a 3 course meal in the galley... as I turn to head to the back she points in front of our seats, beyond the open curtain, 'you can use those' - personally I don't care who uses/if there's a queue, to my 'no airs and graces' bladder, a netty is a netty, generally the travelling public are no better/more deserving of their own netty than others... give me a break!
“the netty”. Haven’t heard that one before. Whereabouts are you from ChrisS?

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Sorry, you've read me wrong a bit, I'm not being funny with you, I was kind of going on with what you said
No probs. I misunderstood you 😀
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

I think there will

And then there is a toilet at the front that only tends to be used by UC passengers as its a walk all the way through the UC cabin to get to it
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List