Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 26 Dec 17, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

Disney via Quidco

Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!

I'm looking for 3 x 21 day 2018 Disney tickets.

I've found that the Disney store have a 6% cash back via Quidco, bringing the total down to around £1153 for the 3 adult tickets

Orlando Attractions are selling the same tickets for £1186.

Has anybody used the Disney store via Quidco and managed to get the 6% back? or Has anybody found a better deal?

Thanks
Old 26 Dec 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

I can't beat the Disney quidco price but Florida escapes with Boxing Day sale code come to £1167.
Forgot to say, code is boxingday.
I've just looked through all the ticket company's in the yellow banner and Florida escapes are cheapest by far for the 14 day tickets.

Edited at 10:50 AM. Reason: Adding code
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Carnard
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

I was looking at disney direct with quidco but wonder if it works? In the small print says not valid with any other , so wonder if they will honour quidco discount along with 14 for 7 offer?
Carnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Carnard View Post
I was looking at disney direct with quidco but wonder if it works? In the small print says not valid with any other , so wonder if they will honour quidco discount along with 14 for 7 offer?
The bit in the small print you mention is mainly referring to using a promo code for a further discount. The 14 for 7 ticket is a Disney offer and will qualify for cashback.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toonmadlad View Post
Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!

I'm looking for 3 x 21 day 2018 Disney tickets.

I've found that the Disney store have a 6% cash back via Quidco, bringing the total down to around £1153 for the 3 adult tickets

Orlando Attractions are selling the same tickets for £1186.

Has anybody used the Disney store via Quidco and managed to get the 6% back? or Has anybody found a better deal?

Thanks
I didn’t think you could buy park tickets from the Disney store site, I think you have to use the WDW link from Quidco which is currently only 2%. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong though. Have a look at the ticket sellers on the yellow sticky at the top of this page to see who has the best price before you buy. Some but not all of them are also on Quidco.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We bought our Disney resort stay and tickets direct with Disney last April via Quidco. I believe it was a 5% offer then, Disney paid it via Quidco quite quickly with no problems at all.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 17, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

I had a hectic time with Disney and Quidco... Quidco said it didnt track..I contacted Disney and they gave us the discount direct took us 5 months to sort it
Old 3 Jan 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Raestars
Proud to wear my Ears

I used quick when I booked my holiday and got just under £300 back. It definitely works, it just takes a while to come through!
Raestars is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List