Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jan 15, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post

roonlou

havent seen any trippies from them for ages used to really enjoy them ,does anyone know if they are still on the dibb.
hope all is ok with them
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

I have beem wondering for a while as they never completed the Tennessee trippie... I hope all is well and real life has just got in the way!
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm another fan of their trippies, I keep checking back to see if the last one has been completed. I wonder if dibber Mickeyetta knows anything.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I have been wondering the same, hope all is well with them although Mickeyetta did mention them in her most recent trippie even though they weren't travelling together.

I always enjoy their trippie's
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Roonloo must still be around as they were in the Dibb last night.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

I have been wondering as well. I love their trippies. Always so well written. I was really enjoying their Tennessee one but it was never finished
Old 20 Jan 15, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I put a comment on mickeyettas last trip report,about roonlou but mickeyetta never replied.
I used to love her trip reports & because of her report,we now have a log cabin,in the smokies booked for May.
Tracy x
Old 20 Jan 15, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

How weird, I was literally thinking about those 2 last night!

I hope they're both well, and come back soon

X
Old 24 Jan 15, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
roonlou
Apprentice Imagineer

Hello guys! Thanks for your concern over our whereabouts, but we are still fit and well and travelling all over he place. In fact I write this reply from the Chintzy lounge at Orlando Airport awaiting our flight home after a visit to our favourite place to celebrate Roo's birthday and get a severe case of food poisioning!

I appoligise for the lack of finished trippie on our great Smoky Mountains adventures, but there was a situation with the cloud and it wiped out all my report in one all mighty swoop. And as I don't take notes, but write my Trippies up in full depth whilst enjoying the holiday - I didn't have much to go back too.

But that is also the main reason we don't post our reports anymore, they were such an involved part of our holidays, and as much as I've loved writing them over the years, they also started to take out a big chunk of my relaxing time ensuring everything was written up that day.

The first time we travelled and I didn't record any details was both a great weight off my shoulders, but also made me feel very guilty at the same time. I love to re-live our amazing experiences myself as well as posting up for you guys to share, but once I'd got used to the idea, the whole holiday was much more relaxing.

We have still been travelling, of course returning to Disneyworld, with Roo's family this time (still stressfull but not as intense as with mine). We of course returned to the Smoky Mountains and hiked 16 miles to the top of Mount Le Conte following the hooves of Alpacas and back down! We spend an amazing 4 nights in the Al Maha Resort in Dubai (the most expensive and wonderful place on earth) with a beautiful star light desert picnic served to the two of us alone in the dunes.

We've been on a few mini breaks too - including Boston in the freezing cold, trying out the famous Sam Legrassa sandwiches and soups, and developing an unhealthy interest in cannoli! Visited Hamburg for a long weekend to see Miniture Wonderland - and amazing three story Miniture village that includes an perfect replica of Hamburg itself and elsewhere a tiny little meth lab, Breaking bad stylee, and a fully functioning airport. And we also went to Frankfurt for the day to experince flying on the then brand new A380, and to bring sausage back - of course.

We also have managed to squeeze in a couple more cruises, a stupidly pricy cruise to Norway with Mickeyetta when we all had Butlers that would try and force feed us cakes and sandwiches on the afternoon tea caddy drive by, to the point that we'd hide to avoid having to constantly and politely refuse the tasty snacks. And making good friends with one staff member that was deeply in love with all things Primark! And of course a little cheeky Caribbean cruise, where unfortunately Mickeyetta and her hubby got really sick.

So that about sums up our adventures over the last couple of years, and we have more booked and more in the pipeline - so may start posting again, but unfortunately not in the foreseeable future. But if you do have any questions, or just wanna chat, drop us a line and we'll see if we can help out!

Roonlou

Edited at 10:34 PM.
roonlou is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 15, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Glad to hear you are both well. It's understandable not wanting the pressure of writing up a trip report whilst your trying to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Would be nice to see some photos of your exciting holidays though, if you have time in the future
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread