Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Nov 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

My nephews who are that age or a year older have asked for lego, some football gear, one does golf go he wants bits for that, another does kickboxing so he wants new equipment for that. He also likes doing jigsaws, so there's certain ones he wants too
Then they all have asked for books, DVDs and CDs. 2 want new CD players and the oldest has actually asked for a Record player 🤷
Their big Marvel fans also with Spiderman being the top fave, so there'll be Spiderman items thrown in there too lol.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My son is 13 but items from last year and this year that might help others;

Lynx gift set
New phone case
Nike wallet
Nike little man bag that goes over the shoulder or bum bag (apparently it’s the ‘in’ thing)
Ear phones
North face gloves (these have been worth every penny)
North face hat
JBL speaker
Apple Watch (great deals on series 3 at the moment)
Pop figure
‘IT’ mug (from men kind)
New hoodie
For some very strange reason all my children want remote control LED lights ? For their rooms.
Amazon Dot

My youngest had far more presents to open last year so I got some little gift boxes and put a £5 note in some, a scratch card in one and a tub of chewing gum in one. Then wrapped them for my older two, they went down a treat! Even big kids love seeing a pile of gifts and most of the fun is ripping them open lol
I also bought my son some Aussie men shampoo. He loved it and will only use that now rather than normal shampoo that is mainly aimed at woman. It always on 3 for 2 so I wrapped three bottles up lol
Under armour socks
Calvin k boxers
Under armour boxers
Berghaus back pack (bargain £25 amazon)

A couple of years ago I bought him a CD player and some CD’s, the latest now one, imagine dragons etc he still loves this as he loves music.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
My nephews who are that age or a year older have asked for lego, some football gear, one does golf go he wants bits for that, another does kickboxing so he wants new equipment for that. He also likes doing jigsaws, so there's certain ones he wants too
Then they all have asked for books, DVDs and CDs. 2 want new CD players and the oldest has actually asked for a Record player 🤷
Their big Marvel fans also with Spiderman being the top fave, so there'll be Spiderman items thrown in there too lol.
My daughter has a record player and loves it. Kids seem to like all the retro stuff lol
She also has a personal cassette player & tapes. Reminds me of my youth lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My son is 13 but items from last year and this year that might help others;

Lynx gift set
New phone case
Nike wallet
Nike little man bag that goes over the shoulder or bum bag (apparently it’s the ‘in’ thing)
Ear phones
North face gloves (these have been worth every penny)
North face hat
JBL speaker
Apple Watch (great deals on series 3 at the moment)
Pop figure
‘IT’ mug (from men kind)
New hoodie
For some very strange reason all my children want remote control LED lights ? For their rooms.
Amazon Dot

My youngest had far more presents to open last year so I got some little gift boxes and put a £5 note in some, a scratch card in one and a tub of chewing gum in one. Then wrapped them for my older two, they went down a treat! Even big kids love seeing a pile of gifts and most of the fun is ripping them open lol
I also bought my son some Aussie men shampoo. He loved it and will only use that now rather than normal shampoo that is mainly aimed at woman. It always on 3 for 2 so I wrapped three bottles up lol
Under armour socks
Calvin k boxers
Under armour boxers
Berghaus back pack (bargain £25 amazon)

A couple of years ago I bought him a CD player and some CD’s, the latest now one, imagine dragons etc he still loves this as he loves music.
Oh my goodness, we have remote control lights too. The lightbulb ones that can glow every colour under the sun, or go into crazy disco mode! They've got them in their bedrooms and in the play room.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

My youngest is 11 she's having a Nintendo switch lite and games for that and accessories and then bite like a personalised onesie, slippers, Bath bombs and we e made her a little hamper with a few bits of makeup and a mirror, skincare wipes etc cos she's that age when girls like to experiment with makeup so thought we would get her the right stuff for the job lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
Oh my goodness, we have remote control lights too. The lightbulb ones that can glow every colour under the sun, or go into crazy disco mode! They've got them in their bedrooms and in the play room.
Where do you get these lights from please?
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My daughter has a record player and loves it. Kids seem to like all the retro stuff lol
She also has a personal cassette player & tapes. Reminds me of my youth lol
Funny you saying that about the cassette player, the 2 who want the cd players have said they need the cassette compartments too. Apparently Robbie Williams has released a new Christmas album on cassette so this is why lol.
They've borrowed my mums small one for the minute to listen to it. Shes delighted so she has bought them both one, although one is for a birthday as he turns 13 on the 1st December.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

DS 12 needed a new phone as his is broken and keeps powering down due to battery issues so that is his main present (still only got a second hand one, despite the request for an iphone 11 ) he doesn't know what else he wants and just said money or xbox vouchers which he gets of his family anyway so from us I think he will be getting a fire TV stick, New football Boots , Phone Case, Keypad for his Xbox Controller, Sweets / Chocolates, PJ's, Books, Mirror for his bedroom so he can stop using mine and maybe some hair products / lynx sets - I am worried he won't have much to open but if he's asking for expensive things then that's the way the cookie crumbles!
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
Funny you saying that about the cassette player, the 2 who want the cd players have said they need the cassette compartments too. Apparently Robbie Williams has released a new Christmas album on cassette so this is why lol.
They've borrowed my mums small one for the minute to listen to it. Shes delighted so she has bought them both one, although one is for a birthday as he turns 13 on the 1st December.
Not many artists do cassettes anymore which is a shame. Luckily Taylor Swift & 21 pilots for and my daughter is obsessed with them both lol
Old 25 Nov 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
I am not looking forward to them to be honest 😂 I think they will drive me daft