Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Nov 18, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BallisticJack
Earning More Ears

Hawaii Flight Costs - What's a good price?

Hi,

I was hoping someone could advise on what is a good price for flights to Hawaii from Los Angeles?

For the last couple of months LAX-->Oahu-->Maui-->LAX is coming in at about £475 for the 3 flights with the LAX-->Oahu and Maui--LAX legs representing about £425 of the total cost.

Be interested to hear what other have paid.

Thanks in advance.

BJ.
BallisticJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

I paid $305 per head from Seattle to Honolulu, then return from Maui (OGG) to LAX last year. This year I paid £785 per head from London to LAX to Honolulu (economy) returning from Maui (OGG) to London via LAX Premium Economy. Economy both ways was £725.

If you’re not booking immediately, it might be worth hanging on for South West who are publicly saying they’ll be flying into Hawaii ‘soon’. I suspect their prices will be good and also ensure competitors look carefully at their prices!
Old 25 Nov 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

My inter island flights I booked separately at about $60 per person per leg. Sign up to Hawaiian Airlines FF programme (free) for cheaper checked baggage.
Old 25 Nov 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
BallisticJack
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Thanks Karen.
BallisticJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Do you collect avios? I booked mine with points and it was less than £25 return for the three of us 😀
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
BallisticJack
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Do you collect avios? I booked mine with points and it was less than £25 return for the three of us 😀
That's a great price but I don't have much AVIOS on my account currently.
Old 26 Nov 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Southwest have been saying that they are going to be flying to Hawaii soon for the last 4 years! They can’t at the moment due to regulations about them being allowed to fly over open water.

We paid £300 for lax-Kona-Oahu-la with Hawaiian air 4 years ago x
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
BallisticJack
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
We paid £300 for lax-Kona-Oahu-la with Hawaiian air 4 years ago x
Thanks for responding. This is very helpful.
Old 26 Nov 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
KACY
Excited about Disney

We paid about £300pp for flights In May 18 from LAX to Kauai, Kauai to Maui and Maui to San Diego. Hawaiian airlines (who were great btw) booked via Expedia.
KACY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
BallisticJack
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by KACY View Post
We paid about £300pp for flights In May 18 from LAX to Kauai, Kauai to Maui and Maui to San Diego. Hawaiian airlines (who were great btw) booked via Expedia.
Thank you. Appreciate the response.