Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
The food at Trattoria al Forno looked excellent value for CS credits. Is this CS only or TS? We are still planning our CS credits for August so may give this a go when visiting Boardwalk.
Another excellent day, thank you for sharing.
Eek, sorry, this was a typo, it is table service credits here, not counter service.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 16, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Another brilliant day! Lots done again!
Hope you're all enjoying half term!
Lizzie xx
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Wow the desserts look so good in the bakery!
Lovely day all round
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 16, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Your day sounded really relaxed and chilled. Lovely that you watched the show, BATB is one of my favourites and our kids love the muppet one

We have yet to visit the Boardwalk but will make sure we do on our next visit. I need to go to the bakery there

I'm not that bothered about Fantasmic it's our least favourite of the night shows.

Another fab day Lisa xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 16, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic day and lovely photos.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Sounds like a fab morning at HS

Loving all the photos at The Boardwalk, the girls look to be having so much fun!

I wouldn't go back to see Fantasmic either to be honest! Glad I've seen it, but wouldn't hurry back!

Great read lovely xxx
We had a great morning, I really enjoyed it.

They had so much fun at the Boardwalk, especially playing the bean bag toss game.

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that about Fantasmic, I'm glad it is done but I don't have any need to go back now.

Thank you! xx

Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
The food at Trattoria al Forno looked excellent value for CS credits. Is this CS only or TS? We are still planning our CS credits for August so may give this a go when visiting Boardwalk.
Another excellent day, thank you for sharing.
Sorry, this was a typo! It is a table service meal, I have gone back and changed. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by cd900 View Post
Loving all your reports! Have you noticed the boys behind photo bombing your selfies at fantasmic?!
I know, we all noticed that when we were looking through the photos!

Thanks, glad you are enjoying reading

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great day 👍
Thank you!

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 16, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Another brilliant day! Lots done again!
Hope you're all enjoying half term!
Lizzie xx
Thanks Lizzie! It was another day where we did a lot.

I've been working this week but Phil has had the week off and enjoyed the week with the girls. xx

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Wow the desserts look so good in the bakery!
Lovely day all round
They all looked so amazing and the ones we had did taste really good too. Such a great location, I think I'd go there every day if I stayed at one of those resorts!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Your day sounded really relaxed and chilled. Lovely that you watched the show, BATB is one of my favourites and our kids love the muppet one

We have yet to visit the Boardwalk but will make sure we do on our next visit. I need to go to the bakery there

I'm not that bothered about Fantasmic it's our least favourite of the night shows.

Another fab day Lisa xx
It was a relaxed day really. It's probably a lot to do with there not being an awful lot that we do at HS. We loved the show, just wish we had a better view.

I love the Boardwalk area. It is so pretty and such a lovely walk. It just REALLY makes me want to stay there! If you can fit it in, the Bakery is a must for lunch and would be even better if you eat it there and then, not the next day like we did.

Unfortunately, Fantasmic! is by far my least favourite.

Thank you! xx

Old 23 Feb 16, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I'm so jealous of Phil doing Keys to the Kingdom!

I was on the insurance last time too but just didn't have the bottle to give driving a go.

The QS options really aren't great these days, even worse with Pizza Planet and Studio Catering Company closed!

You fit so much in your Studios morning, I find it so stressful co-ordinating the times for all of the shows.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 16, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Great day. Fab time at the studios, shame lunch was a bit meh . Lovely afternoon on the Boardwalk, it's so beautiful isn't it and your photos are stunning. Jury is out for us on Fantasmic too !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 16, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I'm so jealous of Phil doing Keys to the Kingdom!

I was on the insurance last time too but just didn't have the bottle to give driving a go.

The QS options really aren't great these days, even worse with Pizza Planet and Studio Catering Company closed!

You fit so much in your Studios morning, I find it so stressful co-ordinating the times for all of the shows.
He really enjoyed the tour and said he would do it again. He loves finding out about Disney history and facts and trivia so this was perfect for him.

I didn't have the courage to drive either, plus I much prefer being driven places.

They do need to do so much with that park, especially dining. I wish I had known that Rosie's was closed as I would have looked at somewhere else to eat instead.

I know what you mean about fitting everything in, we had wanted to see Voyage of the Little Mermaid but couldn't fit it in around everything else.

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great day. Fab time at the studios, shame lunch was a bit meh . Lovely afternoon on the Boardwalk, it's so beautiful isn't it and your photos are stunning. Jury is out for us on Fantasmic too !

Thanks, we got lots done but wish we had chosen better for somewhere to eat lunch.

The Boardwalk is one of my favourite places in Disney and Phil got some amazing photos. I love Wishes so in fairness, none of the other night time shows are ever going to come close in my opinion.