Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Miami hotels - The Broadmore Miami Beach

Hi guys

Anyone stayed here. Was a bit worried it maybe a bit hip for us. We are both going to be celebrating our 50th birthday so not sure if the 20 something crowd would be a bit much for us

Loved the location but a bit nervous about the vibe. To be fair we was only going to be here for 3 nights and will be out and about for most of it but thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

t xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Very far up, Mid Beach is better. We stayed Confidante.
Old 13 Jan 22, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Aww thanks i shall take a looky xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracymiami View Post
Aww thanks i shall take a looky xx
It’s not without its faults, rooms could be refurbed (then again it’s done in a shabby Chique style) bit overall it’s very good. Great pool area. Cool hotel, but at the correct age range for you, so you won’t be surrounded by party people. DJ around pool playing relaxing vibes on weekends etc. Price not too bad for area. Ton of good, and not ridiculously priced restaurants in walking distance all around.
I can confirm this video was entirely filmed in the hotel and none of it on a set. The cabanas etc are all real and the pool is exactly like this, alas I couldn’t walk on water.

Edited at 05:59 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
That is super helpful thank you - i have added that to my list

t xx
Old 13 Jan 22, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

I have just stayed at the Residence inn in Miami south beach and it was a very good place to stay.
Really well located by Lincoln mall and nice walk to ocean drive.
Valet parking right there at the hotel.
Nice clean and tidy with good room sizes.
Lovely rooftop pool.
Nice breakfast.
There was nothing that really bothered us.

Would use again
Old 14 Jan 22, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Aww thank you i shall add it to my list of places to stay

t xx
Old 14 Jan 22, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

We just stayed at the Cadillac and loved it. It was beautiful - pics of room etc. in my 2021 food report, link in my signature below (it was the first hotel we stayed at on the trip). The view from our room was quite literally stunning.

It’s mid beach so not right in the centre of the action on south beach however there’s free trolleys in case you don’t fancy the walk and the beach is nicer by the Cadillac in my opinion.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List