Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 9 Jan 22, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

I’ve downloaded mine to wallet but there is no affiliation just a QR code.
Any ideas?

UPDATE

And just like that ….the affiliation has now appeared.
Still minus Castaway Club but I can live with that.

Edited at 11:22 PM.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I have tried to set DH up with an online DVC account. He has never needed to have one before as I have always dealt with everything remotely digital. He does not have any smart devices. In the set up process it asks if you are a DVC member and then asks for ID and activation code. I tried using the number on his blue card but it didn't accept. Found the contract and another number which it did appear to accept but have no idea what the activation code is. I went through all my old paperwork but couldn't find anything.

I really won't have time to sit on the phone for MS for a few days but I suppose that will be the only option. There really appears to be no consideration for the digitally challenged among us

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

wonder when they will sort the ND out on older resales
Old 14 Jan 22, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mine just says "DVC", nothing else (direct member).
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What happens if you don't have mobiles? Brother and Wife?
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Mine just says "DVC", nothing else (direct member).
As above, same with mine.
It changed to reflect my direct membership etc of its own accord after a couple of days.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Some have mentioned Castaway Club membership showing too. I don't have that (silver member).

In fact, I can't see any way of finding that out at all? If I log into the Disney Cruise page, there is nothing about my CC status. Clicking in the CC oage just brings up info about all the levels.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

When you log in go to the 'already booked' tab. Castaway club details are at the bottom of that section.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

I am very confused about all of this.
We bought DVC pre 2010 on a re-sale contract.

Our membership in joint names (husbands name shows 1st.)
He has never been to disney and not interested in going or any of the cruises.

My son DOES go (as my guest on MDE) and in the past has been eligible for discounted AP BUT his name not a member. He is still studying at college and lives with us at home.

I am going to my DVC with my son this summer.

SO, now I have to register online or on the app for a digital card? This will allow me discounts? Including the Discounted DVC Pass (when on sale) Is that correct?

What about my son-can I still get him a discounted AP pass when on sale?

Do I need anything for/from my husband? He is not going.

Can I do this online on a tablet or does it need to be an app on my smartphone?

THanks

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM

Edited at 08:49 PM.
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
When you log in go to the 'already booked' tab. Castaway club details are at the bottom of that section.
Nothing was showing there, but I just changed my DCL account name to match my passport fully (as per a tip on a forum), and it actually worked. Can now see my CC number and status on that page.

No sign of the actual digital pass updating too, though.