Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 May 21, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
I think there's a bit of "running before you can walk" with this speculation/guessing/hoping.

There can be no Free Dining until paid Dining Plans exist again. There's going to be no Dining Plans until Disney considers there is sufficient dining capacity to enable them to be offered. This is likely to encompass both the number of restaurants open - both parks and resorts - and how much social distancing within those restaurants is required.

Disney themselves have been more conservative than county and state rules would require them to be, so things may not move as quickly as they do off-property.

Also I note that the offer for this Summer (free nights and $200 gift card) runs until 30th June, so even if dining plans come back before then, and it seems unlikely, then offers for next year may still be held back until the beginning of July, at the earliest, so there's no overlap/comparison between the two.
The gift card offer ends 30th June. The free nights offer actually runs until 31st August. I think it's unlikely we will see an offer anytime soon unfortunately(but I keep hoping anyway as we're now going in February!)
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I’m not saying anything is coming but why can’t it be possible that Disney is capable of doing different offers for different years running side by side? They are clearly selling different years on the website. Can’t be that hard. I know they haven’t in the past but different times and different situations.

Edited at 10:14 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Milliebob
VIP Dibber

ATD told me there was a dining credits offer worth up to $1000 coming out soon
Disneyland Paris - Jan 2016, May 2019, June 2022, July 2022, Nov 2022
Next trip - Drury Inn Universal, Beach Club, Pop, Vero Beach, Grand Floridian, All Star Movies
Milliebob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Milliebob View Post
Interesting. Any more details?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Milliebob
VIP Dibber

Afraid not, I had phoned to get my £50 refunded for the cruise booking and he just said to keep an eye out for an offer on WDW stays in 2022 coming out soon. I did ask for more info and he just said it wasn’t free dining but it would be something like dining credits and Disney Dollars. I’d imagine it will be like if you book a value resort you get less than if you book a deluxe, like with DDP.
Disneyland Paris - Jan 2016, May 2019, June 2022, July 2022, Nov 2022
Next trip - Drury Inn Universal, Beach Club, Pop, Vero Beach, Grand Floridian, All Star Movies
Milliebob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Afraid not, I had phoned to get my £50 refunded for the cruise booking and he just said to keep an eye out for an offer on WDW stays in 2022 coming out soon. I did ask for more info and he just said it wasn’t free dining but it would be something like dining credits and Disney Dollars. I’d imagine it will be like if you book a value resort you get less than if you book a deluxe, like with DDP.
Thank you Here’s hoping!
Old 12 May 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Oooo Very interesting. That would really helps to cover food cost!
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 21, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think I’m more interested in the fast pass situation. Are they going to be for on-site guests only?
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 21, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
I think I’m more interested in the fast pass situation. Are they going to be for on-site guests only?
Personally I don’t think Disney would limit fastpasses to onsite only. It could be that eventually it’s a paid system with incentives to be onsite but that’s just rumours.
Old 13 May 21, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Oh i do hope so 🤞

Lets hope some good news on this is released very soon !

Thanks for posting .
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List