Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Apr 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

San Francisco Tour

Afternoon All,
I have booked a tour for LA through Emily at Your LA Tours, now considering whether to book one for San Francisco, any thoughts? Keep seeing people recommend Dylans tours.

We will have a car and will be booking the Alcatraz night tour.
lynne6705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Nothing but praise for Dylans tours. Didnt do it first time we went as I thought it was overpriced. Just did it this year and was worth every penny.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Nothing but praise for Dylans tours. Didnt do it first time we went as I thought it was overpriced. Just did it this year and was worth every penny.
Oo Jo we are doing it too... like you I think it’s pricey but the reviews are fab
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lynne6705 View Post
Afternoon All,
I have booked a tour for LA through Emily at Your LA Tours, now considering whether to book one for San Francisco, any thoughts? Keep seeing people recommend Dylans tours.

We will have a car and will be booking the Alcatraz night tour.
Hi I have also booked with Emily in July so will report back but she too gets amazing reviews
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705

Thanks for this, did you do the full day one?
lynne6705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Oo Jo we are doing it too... like you I think it’s pricey but the reviews are fab
Worth every penny Tweety. He took us to loads of interesting places pointed out so much that we would never have known about. He was really great and showed us a great little taco place for lunch. We did the one with Muir Woods and the red woods were well worth seeing. Money well spent IMO.

Edited at 05:12 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705

Hi I have also booked with Emily in July so will report back but she too gets amazing reviews
She does and has been great over email, also very reasonably priced when you think that it is just your group on the tour and can be customised where possible

Will look forward to hearing about your trip
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Worth every Tweety. He took us to loads of interesting places pointed out so much that we would never have known about. He was really great and showed us a great little taco place for lunch. We did the one with Muir Woods and the red woods were well worth seeing. Money well spent IMO.
That’s the one im doing the full day tour. Did you get a pass? As don’t you have to pay extra to get into there and GC ect?
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lynne6705 View Post
She does and has been great over email, also very reasonably priced when you think that it is just your group on the tour and can be customised where possible

Will look forward to hearing about your trip
She’s been amazing. I haven’t finalised anything yet but like you can pick what you want to do and the kids one where she tailors to them
Old 1 Apr 18, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

That’s the one im doing the full day tour. Did you get a pass? As don’t you have to pay extra to get into there and GC ect?
I thought when I worked it out it was no benefit to get the pass but maybe I mis calculated?