Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jun 17, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
I love Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express. I didn't think Deluxe Burger was that great and we didn't get the chance to try Blaze Pizza as it was so busy. x
Old 22 Jun 17, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

Went to Wolfgang puck. Had a BBQ chicken pizza and chicken Caesar salad. Great food and even better as a qs meal
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Nic18076
Apprentice Imagineer

We love Wolfgang Puck Express. It seems to be a firm favourite on the Dibb. I personally think this QS option is much better than many of the proper table service restaurants.

I must be weird though because I really didn't like Earl of Sandwich. I am one of those strange people that like really plain sandwiches with hardly any spread and definitely no mayo etc. The Earl of Sandwich offerings all look like a proper dinner between two slices of bread - although I expect that is what most people love
Nic18076 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Mobile

My boyfriend used to be obsessed with EoS, but I insisted we try blaze last time. Now the only place he wants to eat is blaze! My second choice would be Wolfgang puck, but in my opinion blaze is so much better!
Wismgari is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wolfgang Puck Express, Earl of Sandwich and DLUxe are some of the best QS places on property.

Definitely try Wolfgangs for breakfast and dinner (we ate there 4 times this year).

Earl of Sandwich is just amazing - grab one after a Wolfgang breakfast visit to takeaway for lunch later 😀

And this year DLuxe took the top burger crown from our previous fave Five Guys, and their fries are even better. Big enough to share too (we did 2 between 3) - only watchout is that the fries aren't included in your QS credit, but they are definitely worth spending a snack credit on 😀

We did have a couple Blaze Pizzas, but took them back to the resort to eat later. They were just OK cold, but we definitely need to try them hot next time to give them a fair review.
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
Went to Wolfgang puck. Had a BBQ chicken pizza and chicken Caesar salad. Great food and even better as a qs meal
Can't beat a WPE pizza 🍕

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 17, 04:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nic18076 View Post
I must be weird though because I really didn't like Earl of Sandwich. I am one of those strange people that like really plain sandwiches with hardly any spread and definitely no mayo etc. The Earl of Sandwich offerings all look like a proper dinner between two slices of bread - although I expect that is what most people love
They don't advertise it but Earl will customise their sandwiches. I'm a vegetarian and always get the Hawaiian bbq sandwich without the meat.

Our favourites are Earl and Wolfgang Puck Express. We tried Blaze a couple of weeks ago and I was very I'm impressed.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

So much QS choice at Disney Springs!

Wolfgang Puck Express (pretty much table service for your QS credit)
Blaze Pizza
D-luxe Burger
Earl of Sandwich
Polite Pig

To name but a few

My favourite place to dine QS
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 17, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36

Blaze pizza
Orlandobelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 17, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

Another one for Wolfgang Puck, lovely to sit inside ( or out ) and have the food served to you on proper plates! Not the best spot for people watching but still our favourite.
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List