Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 7 Aug 14, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
FLORIDAMUM3
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Fab start... Looking forward to reading more!
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
What a lovely travel day I can't wait for the rest of your report as we are doing this trip next year & I'm reading everything I can! How long did you spend in Vancouver before the cruise? I will probably be asking loads of questions
Thanks for commenting, I am very jealous that you are going next year-we would love to do it again! We only spent one full day in Vancouver before the cruise (where we did Capilano and Grouse Mountain) and one day after for Stanley Park. We would love to do Vancouver properly and go to Whistler etc so that is for another trip! Feel free to ask any questions
wittykitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
We're lucky enough to fly UC all the time - so its lovely to see such a detailed report about what you get and what its like. At least if someone says on the DIBB now "what is UC like" we can route them to your post.

Excellent report - Ive done this flight and then we went to Seattle for our cruise.

Its amazing isnt it that if you get a few hours sleep you seem to got onto Pacific time straight away - I didnt go to bed the first night until 11pm and slept like a log!
I think we might be doing UC from now on, before I knew how good it was I could convince myself it might be a waste of money but not now. Hopefully it will be useful to people thinking about it to see what you get, my main reason for taking so many pics etc was because when I was thinking of booking I would have liked to see what you actually get.

Definitely agree about the sleep helping with the time zone change...the cost of UC was worth it for that alone...might have to use that as the reason for our next west coast trip! Thanks for commenting
wittykitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Alison View Post
Great start! The lounge sounds like the perfect start to your trip! Looking forward to reading more.
The lounge was definitely the perfect start to the trip, I actually don't think I would have minded a delay too much! Thanks for reading
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by blondie View Post
Great start , would love to do this cruise , upper class looks fab x
I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone, there is something for everyone to enjoy and it is nice to go somewhere a bit out of the ordinary. Thanks for reading.
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by MarionG View Post
Great start, we were lucky enough to fly Upper...once... to Orlando...another world!
We have visited Vancouver and went to Grouse mountain so interested in how you enjoyed it.
Thank you! I am just sorting through the Grouse Mountain pictures (lots of bear pictures!) and then will get on with posting the report on our day there. Unfortunately the weather was very foggy and rainy so no glorious views...will just have to go back another time
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Great start x
Thanks for reading
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Terrific start, looking forward to reading more.
Thank you Next day coming soon...if I can discipline myself to sort through the masses of photos!
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by jules_c View Post
Oh wow that looks great. Loved reading the menus
Thanks Glad you enjoyed reading the menus, I love looking at them in people's reports but I wasn't sure if so many menu pictures would be a bit boring, so nice to know you liked them.
Old 10 Aug 14, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
wittykitty
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post
Excellent start to your TR, please post more soon.
Thank you I loved your Alaska TR, in fact it was what made me decide to book with Disney to do Alaska I definitely picked up some good tips from your report so hopefully mine will encourage someone else to book