Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 22 Sep 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile Primark Disney Advent Calendar

Just got my hands on one of these! So chuffed! I looked every week last year and never got one... was supposed to be in there buying PJs for holidays but somehow found myself in the Christmas section!
Old 22 Sep 19, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Got mine today as well 🙂 this is the first time Ive been able to get one, beyond excited lol
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just to keep all Primark threads updated - hermionie25 is looking for the Hogwarts Express advent calendar so Isabel can give it to her sister as a birthday present - this is her post from another Primark thread. Im looking in Dublin but havent had success as yet.

I know Ive posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sisters birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but Id prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by dietcokebreak View Post
Got mine today as well 🙂 this is the first time Ive been able to get one, beyond excited lol
Haha what are we like! I was walking round primark with a big daft grin on my face 😂😂
Old 22 Sep 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
I got one on Friday, I managed to get one from a lovely dibber last year, one from eBay and ds got one from eBay for his GF. When I saw them last week I grabbed one for dd, I hope its got different stuff to last year!
Glad you got one!
Old 22 Sep 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

I got the advent calendar in LLanelli store today, i didn't see the hogwarts one sorry
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

I bought the hogwart's express on Friday in breahead primark Glasgow. They where just putting them on display.
They had a few mickey advent calendars too but never bought one.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
So DH went to Primark and returned with this haul:

(lucky we did halloween in August, else it would be far too early for Xmas!)

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018

Edited at 06:56 PM.
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
boo28
Excited about Disney

im off to manchester and hope they've got some .
Old 27 Sep 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Just to keep all Primark threads updated - hermionie25 is looking for the Hogwarts Express advent calendar so Isabel can give it to her sister as a birthday present - this is her post from another Primark thread. Im looking in Dublin but havent had success as yet.

I know Ive posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sisters birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but Id prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x
I looked in Hereford, none there