Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jul 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Drinking & Eating Around the World Showcase prices

If/when we get to go next year, we'll be spending our sons 15th in Epcot.
He's very into science, history, and most of all food so we were planning to take him to the showcase and let him pick a snack at as many places as possible so he can try as many foods as possible.
We've done this before at food festivals and he loved it.
I was wondering however how much snacks are roughly? I'm not expecting this to be a cheap day, but an average idea how much to budget would be great
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Is this during a festival or the normal snacks? Disney Food Blog has full festival menus with all prices if you want a gauge.

But I would budget $5 per snack if you're looking for something small, up to $10 for the fancier ones. Probably same for the drinks TBH.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Most snacks are from $8 to $12 each it’s something me and my wife love to do not cheap but fun
Old 8 Jul 21, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Is this during a festival or the normal snacks? Disney Food Blog has full festival menus with all prices if you want a gauge.

But I would budget $5 per snack if you're looking for something small, up to $10 for the fancier ones. Probably same for the drinks TBH.
Its end of april next year, not sure if theres a festival on then? I'll look at that menu thank you
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
Most snacks are from $8 to $12 each it’s something me and my wife love to do not cheap but fun
Thats better than I thought tbh, looks like a lovely place to walk around too.
Old 8 Jul 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hopefuldad View Post
Its end of april next year, not sure if theres a festival on then? I'll look at that menu thank you
That will be during Flower & Garden, my favourite festival. And IMO, better food than the Food & Wine festival!

Here is this year's menu:
disneyfoodblog/2021-...d-food-photos/
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
That will be during Flower & Garden, my favourite festival. And IMO, better food than the Food & Wine festival!

Here is this year's menu:
disneyfoodblog/2021-...d-food-photos/
Oh bonus! Lucked out there then
Old 9 Jul 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Look up Tim Tracker and Tom Morrow on U Tube or any other Disney bloggers. In their videos they sometimes show the festival boards that show the menu and prices for each booth in World Showcase.
Mazascouser is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We do this - we usually put money on to one of the mini gift cards that you can wear around the wrist - makes it easier for paying, and the receipt will tell you how much is left on the card.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
We do this - we usually put money on to one of the mini gift cards that you can wear around the wrist - makes it easier for paying, and the receipt will tell you how much is left on the card.
We do this too. Its so easy to lose track of spending we stick a set amount on it and use as we go. Great wee souvenir to take home as well.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List