Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Aug 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WalesAndy
Excited about Disney

We travel to Gatwick on the 8th & fly on the 9th. Ahhhhhh 40 days to go! Crazy how quick its gone.
WalesAndy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I just had my haircut and made the next appointment with my hairdresser, as usual in 8 weeks time. Then, I had to change it to the week earlier as I am in Florida in less than 8 weeks 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Not Florida, but our first time to Turkey in October. Flying on 20th for the half term week. I so cannot wait
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
firsttimer2014
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I'm in the middle of a 5 weeks left freakout and I actually made a list of stuff I still need to do before we go. It's way longer than I would like 😢
firsttimer2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
iwani
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by firsttimer2014 View Post
I'm in the middle of a 5 weeks left freakout and I actually made a list of stuff I still need to do before we go. It's way longer than I would like 😢
This is me! Only with 6 weeks. I can't comprehend how I'm going so soon but my holiday to do list doesn't get any shorter, every time I look at it I struggle to see things I can tick off. Feeling woefully underprepared... have had a lot going on to distract me though, hopefully things will settle down soon and I can get into proper holibobs planning mode.
iwani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
hollypop
Very Serious Dibber

14th from Glasgow for us! I did a bit of an inventory yesterday and am personally more prepared than I thought, just a few bits and pieces I need to sort out. My bf on the other hand...
hollypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I just had my haircut and made the next appointment with my hairdresser, as usual in 8 weeks time. Then, I had to change it to the week earlier as I am in Florida in less than 8 weeks 😀
Haha yes i feel your pain - i've just had to align my nail appointments in my diary and now hoping the technician can fit me in at the desired time.

i've been through our stuff and luckily we need very little, just need weather to stop being warm so i can wash and fold our shorts and tshirts and put them on the "to pack" pile rather than back in drawers to wear i have enough sun cream to get us going left from our short jolly in July and will buy more there and everything else is planned to the minutest detail so little left for me to do other than count down
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissie H
Very Serious Dibber

Chrissie H's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
Are you on the 10.05 virgin? We are but coming via Glasgow with flybe.
Yes we are on the 10.05. We’re in PE in the bubble.
Chrissie H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Chrissie H View Post
Yes we are on the 10.05. We’re in PE in the bubble.
We're in economy in the bubble! See you there. You'll see my teenage DS glued to his phone and my 9yr old DD in a football strip no doubt! Oh and me and DH will be at the bar 😉

Edited at 09:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 18, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Chrissie H
Very Serious Dibber

Chrissie H's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Will keep our eyes peeled. We are a party of 3, husband and I both have our bus passes and our grown up son. Just hope they let us off the plane first.
Chrissie H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List