Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Apr 07, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
We also booked with dreams in January but have not received anything! Should I contact them?
You should at least have recieved your confirmation of booking letter, plus a few other details about the cruise - I would ring them, seems like it could have gone astray in the post.

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 07, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue F
Imagineer

Sue F's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We booked in March and have received ours so I would definately give them a ring.
Old 2 May 07, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sue F View Post
We booked in March and have received ours so I would definately give them a ring.

I emailed Dreams and they said I will get documents 7 days before the cruise. I wonder why I did not get anything else?
Jockey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 07, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
I got a DCL booklet yesterday, we weren't expecting this. It's really nice.

All very exciting.
Old 3 May 07, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

I emailed Dreams and they said I will get documents 7 days before the cruise. I wonder why I did not get anything else?
You normally get your tickets (and other bits of documentation) about 3 weeks before your cruise ... but you should have other paperwork before this

...I wonder if DU thought you were asking about your tickets, as people are often very anxious about these ? ...I'd give them another email if you haven't recieved anything ...that is most odd.

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 07, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
You normally get your tickets (and other bits of documentation) about 3 weeks before your cruise ... but you should have other paperwork before this

...I wonder if DU thought you were asking about your tickets, as people are often very anxious about these ? ...I'd give them another email if you haven't recieved anything ...that is most odd.

I will email them again tomorrow - does the documentation come direct from isney rather than DU? I must say they did reply to my email within a few hours!
Jockey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 07, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

I will email them again tomorrow - does the documentation come direct from isney rather than DU? I must say they did reply to my email within a few hours!
Hmmm...thinking about it I think it may well come from DCL actually... so maybe give them a call and explain that you haven't even had your confirmation letter (as I said they are more used to people hassling them for the tickets, so try to be specific ).

In case you weren't aware, even if you are booked with DU, you should be able to access your booking on the DCL website, if you have your offficial booking reference...I know its not the same as having something in writing, but it will at least 'prove' you are on DCL's books.

Hope you get it sorted soon !

Old 5 May 07, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
Hmmm...thinking about it I think it may well come from DCL actually... so maybe give them a call and explain that you haven't even had your confirmation letter (as I said they are more used to people hassling them for the tickets, so try to be specific ).

In case you weren't aware, even if you are booked with DU, you should be able to access your booking on the DCL website, if you have your offficial booking reference...I know its not the same as having something in writing, but it will at least 'prove' you are on DCL's books.

Hope you get it sorted soon !
I contacted DU again stating that the documents may be from DCL. They got back to me within a matter of hours saying that the documents do come from DCL and should be with me in June. At the moment they have only dispatched for cruises until the 1/11/07. I was really impressed with their speedy response.

thanks guys for all your help too!
Old 5 May 07, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

I contacted DU again stating that the documents may be from DCL. They got back to me within a matter of hours saying that the documents do come from DCL and should be with me in June. At the moment they have only dispatched for cruises until the 1/11/07. I was really impressed with their speedy response.

thanks guys for all your help too!
Glad you got an answer at last...perhaps this is their 'busy season' for bookings ...

Hope they arrive soon

Old 5 May 07, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread