Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Mar 13, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post

What kind of fitness classes on Disney Magic?

I can't find any Navigators online for the 5nt cruise we're doing, guess it's because not been running long from Miami. But yesterday in my yoga class I was just thinking, I hope they have Yoga, since I want to really chill out and have some of that elusive 'me' time on the cruise. Would be lovely to look out at the sea/ocean while doing yoga... (the relaxing kind not the really difficult kind of yoga)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 13, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Have a look at a 4 night instead .. they'll be more or less the same. Yoga is one of them.

The only class we need to go to is the Friends of Bill!
Old 20 Mar 13, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Have a look at a 4 night instead .. they'll be more or less the same. Yoga is one of them.

Thanks, at the moment the only navigators I can find for the Magic are 7 Nts, but the Wonder is doing 4nt itineraries from Miami and found some, can I assume the Wonder will be closest to what we'll get?
Old 20 Mar 13, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Yes, Magic and Wonder exactly the same ship (well, different decor)!
Old 20 Mar 13, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post

i did a 5 night double dip on the magic and when i get round to it karen i will heave my backside through the holidays momentos and see if i have some navigators for you honey

i seem to remember spending a lot of time that particular cruise in the rainforest room on one of those heated chairs, now there's an alternative i would heartily recommend for relaxing
Old 20 Mar 13, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mazz View Post
i did a 5 night double dip on the magic and when i get round to it karen i will heave my backside through the holidays momentos and see if i have some navigators for you honey

i seem to remember spending a lot of time that particular cruise in the rainforest room on one of those heated chairs, now there's an alternative i would heartily recommend for relaxing
Yep, looking at prebooking several sessions in rainforest
Old 21 Mar 13, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
MRAven
Very Serious Dibber

If your cruise stops at Castaway Cay you can do the "Castaway Cay 5k Run/walk" it's getting a lot of attention latetly.

Also you can choose to never use the elevators, that's a lot of stairs and a lot of walking
Old 21 Mar 13, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MRAven View Post
If your cruise stops at Castaway Cay you can do the "Castaway Cay 5k Run/walk" it's getting a lot of attention latetly.

Also you can choose to never use the elevators, that's a lot of stairs and a lot of walking
Not sure about the run, I've tried running and really struggle with it (disclocated knee cap from my ice skating days). But I often avoid elevators on holiday and use stairs, several years ago I lost 8lbs on holiday in Turkey by racing DH up the stairs to our apartment (he used the lift) and also watching him eat Baklava while exerting huge amounts of willpower
Old 8 Apr 13, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bats View Post

Not sure I dare ask for fear that this is something I should know, but what is the Friends of Bill? Seen it on some navigators I've downloaded.
Old 8 Apr 13, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MRAven
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
Not sure I dare ask for fear that this is something I should know, but what is the Friends of Bill? Seen it on some navigators I've downloaded.
I think it has to do with AA, Alcoholic Annonimous and other dependecias support group meet.
Closed Thread