Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Dec 21, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Raiponce View Post
I am also completely confused by this. Our daughter is at uni in England and hopefully coming home for Christmas next week. I am trying to figure out what tests she needs and when... Still seeing it saying "self administered tests are not accepted". We were going to get the randox pre departure antigen tests that she could collect near uni and do herself then use the app we think to get a certificate? But that would be self administered? Totally confused.com...
I wonder if anyone has used the tests to do at home and they have been accepted? Keeping an eye on about 5 threads for news where it has worked...!
We leave France tomorrow to return to the U.K.

I’ve used Randox for all tests we have been asked for.

The 2 day pre departure LFT was self carried out at home, the test strip was scanned and a negative result confirmed and fit to fly cert emailed within 30 mins.

We did the same today, here at DLP as the pre landing result for the U.K. is required.
Certificate provided in less than 15 mins. Downloaded to Randox app.

We have brought a PCR test with us to test when we get back to MAN to drop off in Randox drop box and will isolate until we get our results.

I bought all 3 separately as requirements change.
I believe you can buy the 3 tests as a package.

All paperwork and results were
accepted at MAN and we have used the NHS app showing vaccination status where necessary.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Raiponce
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post

The 2 day pre departure LFT was self carried out at home, the test strip was scanned and a negative result confirmed and fit to fly cert emailed within 30 mins.

We did the same today, here at DLP as the pre landing result for the U.K. is required.

We have brought a PCR test with us to test when we get back to MAN to drop off in Randox drop box and will isolate until we get our results.

accepted at MAN and we have used the NHS app showing vaccination status where necessary.
Thank you so much for this, it has really helped and put my mind at rest! We will definitely go with randox and do click and collect for the tests... Might wait a couple of days in case the rules change again, but thanks so much for letting us know... X
Raiponce is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 21, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post

Just seeing this review now. I’ve just downloaded the randox app & registered so I’ll be using them too. Did you just bring your test for coming g home with you & the codes for day 2 tests for the PLF? I’ll hold off for a good few weeks yet to buy them but the app seems easy enough to use & good to hear you get your results quickly as we plan on doing our tests on the morning before our flight out to France & the next day do our test to arrive back in the uk!

Sorry didn’t read that properly lol you brought the 2 tests with you as you did PCR on arriving back! Good idea! 👍🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24

Edited at 09:33 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

We did the PCR about an hour after landing. We were able, then, to post them in the drop box as one of the airport hotels which was convenient, otherwise we didn’t have one close.
Obviously we had the codes with us but as I said on another thread we completely forgot about our PLF until in the check in queue- just as well it was long.!

Hope there are no more changes or restrictions and you make your trip 🤞🏻
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 21, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sliveredge
I want to go now!

When doing the home test kits you need ones that provide a fit to fly or fit to travel certificate that’s what they will look for when crossing the boarder.
I personally have used a few types depending on when I’m traveling and when testing places are open etc. currently use Wren healthcare they do a video appointment basicly watching you do the test I think at 45£ and you get your certification after test is completed

They also do one that you test yourself and upload photo of test stick and you get certificate in 24 hours this is about £25 I think

Both work really well and never had any problems. If anyone has problems with poking things up nose etc then I can recommend halo spit tests they are government approved pcr tests so bit slower on results and you have to have them collected from uk also cost £90ish from memory but can be used for day 2 or pre departure testing

Edited at 07:44 PM.
sliveredge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Just received an email saying updated travel requirements for France but I’ve been on the FCDO website and it all looks the same to me. Anyone able to clarify? Thanks.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 21, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Just received an email saying updated travel requirements for France but I’ve been on the FCDO website and it all looks the same to me. Anyone able to clarify? Thanks.
I’ve just read this 🙁
I think I might change our flights if we can & go from Dublin. Seems a lot easier! I’ll wait & see what comes if this.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 21, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
I’ve just read this 🙁
I think I might change our flights if we can & go from Dublin. Seems a lot easier! I’ll wait & see what comes if this.
I know I’d seen that too. 😫😏😫

Going on holiday should not be so hard.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 21, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I know I’d seen that too. 😫😏😫

Going on holiday should not be so hard.
It’s such a rollercoaster! I’ve already made a change today, might see if they can refund me & rebook going from Dublin. We’re only 1hour 20 mins away, but 15 mins from Belfast airport!

✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
Old 14 Dec 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
It’s such a rollercoaster! I’ve already made a change today, might see if they can refund me & rebook going from Dublin. We’re only 1hour 20 mins away, but 15 mins from Belfast airport!
If we go on the red list, I’m changing to California.😂