Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jul 21, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Amazing progress today, our bedroom got the walls plastered so just the ceiling to go in that room.
And the kitchen is really starting to take shape; it feels massive

Old 13 Jul 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Your kitchen is huge and Max is adorable 😍 I think I would need you as my project manager for when we finally do our kitchen up, I just wouldn’t know where to start! 😁
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Your kitchen is huge and Max is adorable 😍 I think I would need you as my project manager for when we finally do our kitchen up, I just wouldn’t know where to start! 😁
It’s my second kitchen in 3 years 😂 we got our little terrace renovated then sold it, I do love a good kitchen.
It’s feeling so big now the units are in, I don’t think I have enough things to put in the cupboards…. Might have to buy some more kitchenware 😅
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
You’re really getting on with things. Looking forward to seeing the end result
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

It looks great so far 👍
Old 14 Jul 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sorry I missed this yesterday was at work till 9pm. I see Max 😍 he is gorgeous and making me smile. Our Myrtle Labrador would like Max. Kitchen looking fab. Good excuse for more kitchenware. Emma Bridgewater had a sale recently.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Looks fab, is that real wood flooring? Are you keeping it? x
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
Looks fab, is that real wood flooring? Are you keeping it? x
It’s the original floorboards from the house, varnished. They are lovely and we intend to get them sanded and varnish them up again. They got a bit battered with the plastering and the works, but a good sand and they’ll be good as new I think.

Unfortunately the floorboards upstairs weren’t in good enough condition to keep, so will have to carpet but I’m really hoping that under the laminate in the lounge we find floorboards that can also be sanded and maybe stained or varnished. Not touching the laminate though until the room is plastered and painted.

Hope you are settling in well? I do sometimes envy the move in and unpack approach 😂
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Originally Posted by 4fromsuffolk View Post
Sorry I missed this yesterday was at work till 9pm. I see Max 😍 he is gorgeous and making me smile. Our Myrtle Labrador would like Max. Kitchen looking fab. Good excuse for more kitchenware. Emma Bridgewater had a sale recently.
He loves other dogs especially labs, so think they’d have a royal time in the garden 😂

I defo need to stop spending money at the minute, but it’s my birthday soon so I’ll be letting the family know 😆
Old 14 Jul 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
It’s the original floorboards from the house, varnished. They are lovely and we intend to get them sanded and varnish them up again. They got a bit battered with the plastering and the works, but a good sand and they’ll be good as new I think.

Unfortunately the floorboards upstairs weren’t in good enough condition to keep, so will have to carpet but I’m really hoping that under the laminate in the lounge we find floorboards that can also be sanded and maybe stained or varnished. Not touching the laminate though until the room is plastered and painted.

Hope you are settling in well? I do sometimes envy the move in and unpack approach 😂
Ah how exciting! Looking forward to that part of the thread (lifting the laminate &#128512

Yes thank you. Having our doors done today 😚