Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 28 May 22, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Best place to book villa for 2023

First time as always stay onsite but we want to shake it up next year with a villa stay and a Disney cruise.
Where is the best place to book where you know which one you’ll be getting rather than AOA? Would like our own pool rather than a plunge one.
Many thanks!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

120 views but no recommendations? Jeez 😬
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

I have got myself a dibb villa for 2023
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

I've booked and stayed in 3 villas and booked 2 through vrbo website and 1 through the dibb villas.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

We are looking for be next year maybe 6 adults & 4 Grandchildren
I looked on here but the only one I really like isn’t available ☹️It’s Essex Sue’s villa & it looks FAB
I’ve looked on Orlando Villas.com there are loads to choose from
Good luck
I think I’ll let my DIL decide, if it’s rubbish I can’t get the blame 🙊🙊😂

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I have stayed in a couple of amazing Dibb villas - reviews are under my profile... We have also booked with Virgin Holidays in the past and were able to choose a villa community as part of the booking process. We paid a bit more but was good to know we were in one of our favourite communities... We love Windsor Palms, Sunset Lakes, Windsor Hills
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
First time as always stay onsite but we want to shake it up next year with a villa stay and a Disney cruise.
Where is the best place to book where you know which one you’ll be getting rather than AOA? Would like our own pool rather than a plunge one.
Many thanks!
Dibb villas are a good place to start but I would get booking now - they fill up fast! We stayed at viburnum villa at legacy park - it was fab.

This year all the dibb villas were booked up and I couldn't get one but we were looking this year for this year.

We have booked through airbnb this time. I have also previously used homeaway which I believe is now VRBO.

Happy searching!

Em
redemma13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FamilyDisney
Getting Excited

Next stay will be our fourth in a villa. First two booked through someone we knew locally who owned one. Other's booked through the Dibb. As we are usually relatively short notice I start with a villa request on here and it has come up trumps. If I was organised and knew I wanted to go in a year or two's time there are a number of Dibb villas that would be top of my list as the owners regularly post and seem trustworthy.
FamilyDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Brilliant, thanks so much everyone!
Exactly what I wanted to know.
I’ll get my dates in order and put a request in on here and see how I get on.
I have used Vrbo for Spain ish villas before so I’ll use that as a back up.
Thanks again.
Old 28 May 22, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

We have used VRBO several times before with no problems. This year we have ended up booking with Villa Direct as we couldn’t find the area and size we wanted on VRBO, and I’m incredibly fussy about the pool area not being over looked! So far they seem very professional.
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List