Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 May 21, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
People plans this fine Bank Holiday

Hi all

Just wondering what people are up to today? Are you taking advantage of the beautiful weather, going for a bike ride, swimming in a river, going to cinema etc etc.

For us it is going to Tynemouth beach for a plodge in the North Sea, build some sandcastle, dig a hole for some person to fall in and eat Egg and Tomato sarnies on the sand.

Can’t wait

Edited at 10:27 AM.
levtweeney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm taking my mum out for lunch today. We haven't been out for lunch since summer last year so really looking forward to it. Then going to head to a couple of garden centres to pick some plants for the garden. I am useless when it comes to gardening but I have an app so hoping to put it to good use. Enjoy your sandwiches they look delish
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Sitting at home with a stinking cold unfortunately! May venture out later to McDs for DD, got lots of paperwork that i have put off all weekend MUST be done today to email off tomoro! All fun here!

On the plus side i have thurs/friday off work so next weekend will be my ‘long weekend’!
Old 31 May 21, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Hi all

Just wondering what people are up to today? Are you taking advantage of the beautiful weather, going for a bike ride, swimming in a river, going to cinema etc etc.

For us it is going to Tynemouth beach for a plodge in the North Sea, build some sandcastle, dig a hole for some person to fall in and eat Egg and Tomato sarnies on the sand.

Can’t wait

I hope there is no sea fret today. It was crazy cold at the coast yesterday.

This is not my photo but I thought it was very interesting. Half my friends were saying how hot it was yesterday and the other half crying about the cold!
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

We had a busy Saturday, went to Aston Martin heritage trust museum and then pub lunch, yesterday went to grand kids and we have fish and chips and ice cream on the beach, and today just a barbecue in the garden as back on call, but not felt this good for over 15 months, the weather makes this country just wonderful

Enjoy all of you , make the most of it!
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

No sign of the 77 degree heat here yet,still lazing in bed internetting.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

Just been called out to fix a machine at work At least I'll be heading away from the coast so traffic should be ok
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
simon
VIP Dibber

simon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Glorious day here , beach down the road and South Downs to the north . Potting out some plants in the garden , it’s great to be able to get back some normality . Have a wonderful day 😜
simon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I hope there is no sea fret today. It was crazy cold at the coast yesterday.

This is not my photo but I thought it was very interesting. Half my friends were saying how hot it was yesterday and the other half crying about the cold!
We went down on Friday too and it was exactly the same. 200 yards off the beach it was sweltering, on the beach it was freezing 🥶 crazy British weather
Old 31 May 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Day 4 thick haar.
Laundry in the tumble drier. (The haar is so wet it could have been washed on the line).
Decorator is here starting in the kitchen ( fingers crossed DH's choice of paint is nice).
The cat is hiding in the duvet & I wish I could join her.
Got to love the NE of Scotland, sea view had vanished along with the house across the road.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List