Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Nov 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by monkfish72 View Post
What's the advantage of booking a ticket now with £1 deposit against just paying for it when you need to buy it? They don't have limited numbers do they?
Depends on when you are going to buy it. The prices could go up so you would get it at the lower price by paying a £1 deposit. If you were going to pay now or you didn't mind paying a £10 deposit then orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk are cheaper for the Disney 14 Day Ultimate in their pop up sale if you use the mse5 code. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...-Ultimate-2017
Old 11 Nov 18, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
monkfish72
Trying for More Ears

At ok thanks, never booked a holiday that needed quite as much planning as this one! Think planning might be half the fun
monkfish72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Robpuguk View Post
Seems reasonably priced... hmm almost too good. How do you pay more off?
Taken from the Help Centre section of their website:
I have a deposit - can I pay off in small instalments?

Yes! This can be done online via your user account by utilising the 'my deposits' tool.

I haven’t bought tickets with a deposit before however I’ve had a lot of outgoings lately as well as Christmas approaching so didn’t want to pay out £1000 just now. It’s the best price I’ve seen universal tickets for next year so as others have said it locks the price in case of an increase.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Having read over the small print on the confirmation email we’re going to pay ours off before brexit goes through as if the exchange rate goes down big they reserve the right to cancel if you haven’t paid. I don’t think it’s a high possibility but nonetheless I’m not going to take the chance.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenni2777
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I would say that memory maker is included. If you click on the Disney tickets for next year it shows that the memory maker is included with the Ultimates.
I spoke to live chat who confirmed memory maker is included I also used the code MSE5 for £5 so adult tickets were £394 , they also have the option of paying by instalments
Jenni2777 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Memory Maker is included with all Disney Ultimate tickets sold in the UK.
It's a perk provided by Disney, not by the ticket sellers themselves.

Same goes for Fastpass+.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 18, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
monkfish72
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
Having read over the small print on the confirmation email we’re going to pay ours off before brexit goes through as if the exchange rate goes down big they reserve the right to cancel if you haven’t paid. I don’t think it’s a high possibility but nonetheless I’m not going to take the chance.
Yep I'm hoping the markets have already 'done their worst' as far as Brexit is concerned, and of course there is still a chance however slight we might stay in, then of course the rate goes much more favourable

Normally I don't worry too much about this kind of thing with holidays, but any swing in rates/prices can have a really big impact when you are paying £3000 for tickets, and I'm not rich enough just to write that off without some concern!
monkfish72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

The only problem with florida escapes is some tickets are etickets meaning a print at home A4 page, yes you can use at the turn stile but I have had these in the past and was sent to guest relations from the turn stile along with many more people using them,so double queueing.
Real tickets is the way for me.

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld
Aquatica
Busch Gardens
These tickets are issued as turnstile ready e-tickets.
Old 15 Nov 18, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by TEL N KEL View Post
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld
Aquatica
Busch Gardens
These tickets are issued as turnstile ready e-tickets.
Many websites only provide turnstile-ready e-tickets for the Seaworld parks.

I've bought Seaworld tickets direct from Seaworld's own website in the past and got turnstile-ready e-tickets. We used them at the turnstile and went straight in without any further queuing.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Many websites only provide turnstile-ready e-tickets for the Seaworld parks.

I've bought Seaworld tickets direct from Seaworld's own website in the past and got turnstile-ready e-tickets. We used them at the turnstile and went straight in without any further queuing.
Not sure if it has changed but there was 4 sites that I knew of that sold the credit card size tickets for the SeaWorld parks.

ATD
Florida Tix
Orlando Ticket Deals
American Attractions