Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Jul 14, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mommacrab View Post
Remember, you get to choose your house, the sorting hat can only tell you where it would put you...
so true, maybe I'm just like Harry .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 14, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahdisney
Excited about Disney

Are these adult ladies tops?
sarahdisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 14, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MeganGB
slightly serious Dibber

MeganGB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Waaaaa! Why do I live so far from any good shops, and why do Primark not do online shopping They are great, but will no doubt be gone by the next time I visit a city
Could you possibly get a friend to go and buy one for you and then post it to you? xx

Originally Posted by asdageek View Post
Hope they are there next time i go! Brilliant price too!
They're fab! xx

Originally Posted by WifeyB View Post
I picked up a gryffindor one at the weekend didn't see the others tho, will have to go back!
Haha! I want one of each! :P xx

Originally Posted by Klorhy View Post
I'd actually planned a trip to Primark tomorrow (Yes, just Primark as the only site one I can't online shop at haha!)... Ahhhh they best have them in!

I got the Hogwarts one back in May but I definitely need another! Not sure what house to get, Pottermore claims I'm Slytherin but I really don't want to be haha!
Gutted Primark don't do online shopping, but they have a few bits on ASOS, but I don't think these ones or their Disney collection are on there. DIDN'T KNOW THEY DID A HOGWARTS ONE?! Pottermore says I'm a Ravenclaw, which I don't mind because my fave colour is Blue! xx

Originally Posted by gerryc View Post
Got my dd the Hogwarts one, will be to hot outside to wear when we go though so she might end up wearing it to bed.
Awesome! xx

Originally Posted by lynz86 View Post
Got the gryffindor one when I went last week but didn't see the hufflepuff one! Think another cheeky primark trip may be needed
There disney/marvel tshirt selections really good this year.
The Hufflepuff one is brand new because so many people requested that they make some! Deffo need another cheeky trip if you ask me! They're fab! xx

Originally Posted by LaLaMum View Post
Got the gryffindor one for eldest DD, good quality too!
My sister brought the Gryffindor one home yesterday, it's lovely! xx

Originally Posted by sarahdisney View Post
Are these adult ladies tops?
They're in the ladies section, but to be honest, they're quite a unisex cut, so I reckon men could get away with wearing one! xx
MeganGB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 14, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Dd1 and I have a slytherin and a gryffindor one each so far, waiting on our local primark to get the other 2 in stock. Had a look today but none yet so treated myself to some minnie mouse print undies instead!
Old 1 Jul 14, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MeganGB
slightly serious Dibber

MeganGB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by fefifoe View Post
Dd1 and I have a slytherin and a gryffindor one each so far, waiting on our local primark to get the other 2 in stock. Had a look today but none yet so treated myself to some minnie mouse print undies instead!
Cool! I desperately need to go, really hope they don't run out of them before the weekend! Apparently from Primark's twitter, they've said that the Hufflepuff one's are going out to City Centre stores first. Haha brilliant! xxx
MeganGB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 14, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
asdageek
Imagineer

Mobile

Im a ravenclaw and i have a few ravenclaw bits from last years hols def got to get tshirt im quite passionate about my house now 😊
Old 1 Jul 14, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

im wearing my hogwarts one as we speak!
Old 1 Jul 14, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie40
Apprentice Imagineer

I've managed to get the Hogwarts one & Grffyndor & Ravenclaw

Wore the Hogwarts one on Saturday & a lady in homebase stopped & asked me where I got it from, walked off telling herself she's got to get herself to Primark
Minnie40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 14, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm in Ravenclaw now, Pottermore lies!
Totally not because none of the others were in my size except Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and.. I'm not wearing bright yellow

And MeganGB, yeah they did a Hogwarts one! It's a burgundy colour, similar to the Gryffindor ones, they still had some in my store today!
Old 1 Jul 14, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggernut
Imagineer

Took my dd to primark this afternoon - school closed due to entrance exams - but our shop only had Gryffindor ones... She had one of those but she's a Ravenclaw girl so was a bit disappointed...
1992(Honeymoon)&1993 Quality Inn International; 1995, 1997, 2006 and 2009 West Coast; 1996 & 1999 Comfort Inn LBV; 2004 Indian Ridge; 2005 & 2011 Regal Palms; 2007 & 2010 The Manors at West Haven; 2008 Sunridge Woods; 2012 Boston and New York 2013 Sandy Ridge 2014 Colorado/Utah/Vegas 2015 Manors North at West Haven 2016 LV/SF/YOSEMITE 2017 Canada 2017 Indian Ridge Oaks
Tiggernut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread