Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 May 17, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Off with my school

So in four weeks time I will be heading to DLP with my Y11 and other colleagues. I am looking forward to the trip but it will be strange being in the happiest place without my family.
We leave UK at 4am to spend the rest of day and the following in the Parks and then have a day in Paris
I hope I can still grab a few signatures, do some pin trading and enjoy a few rides

What are the not be missed? Grab a fast pass for etc?
Please anyone with advice let me know
Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
nick
Imagineer

nick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sorry can't help you but we were talking in the staff room the other week and those who have been to both Florida and Paris were saying that the rides in Paris are soooo much more fun... enjoy!
Old 8 May 17, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by nick View Post
Sorry can't help you but we were talking in the staff room the other week and those who have been to both Florida and Paris were saying that the rides in Paris are soooo much more fun... enjoy!
I loved the rides in WDW, so am really looking forward to the trip even more now!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell2010
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Main park: Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast, Star Tours, Indiana Jones
Lucky Nugget near BTM good for lunch and a sit down
Studios : Rataouille, TOT, Aerosmith
Did the same as you at Easter - 4 packed days and pupils were brilliant - enjoy!
Family 2022: HRH, POR, BCV 2022: Sequoia Lodge DLP 2018: BLT, BCV, SSR 2015: NYC, OKW, RPR 2011: Disneyland Hotel, DLP 2010: Villa, RPR 2007: Newport Bay Hotel, DLP 2003: Hotel New York, DLP 2002: Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP 1984: WDW
tinkerbell2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

My DH has been taking a school trip to Paris for the past few years. They start in the one park in the morning, the entire group meets mid-afternoon and they all go over to the other park. They make use of single rider lines to get on as many rides as possible.

It's a few years old now but Leyfy wrote a trip report for a school trip to DLP. That might be helpful. It's not easy to find so here's the link - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=799709

My DH used to take the old school mobile but now tops up a spare smart phone that's registered on three so the students can contact him via whatsapp if they've got any problems either in the day time or when they're back at the hotel.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

I have had the experience of WDW and DLP and one of the things I liked about DLP was the rides were different - others have already said that. So I'm not sure - in my mind anyway - that is a case of which is better.

I did prefer Space Mountain in DLP and - again from memory - there was a part of the MK in DLP that didn't exist in WDW at the time. I also preferred the DLP version of BTMR but preferred the WDW version of HM

So enjoy the trip!