Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Mar 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

What does everyone think so far? I’ve just watched episode 4 and it’s a testament to Darren’s acting skills how thoroughly the character of Andrew creeps me out. I’ve met Darren a couple of times and you couldn’t meet a sweeter, more humble, kind man.

For the first half of this episode all I was thinking was “oh please not the dog.” 😂
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
lauramcfc
Imagineer

For the first half of this episode all I was thinking was “oh please not the dog.”

Exactly this
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Me too, I was convinced he was going to hurt the dog, I’m finding it hard to watch but compulsive at the same time, great acting, he’s a complete psychopath x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

I can't believe how much more there was to the man than killing Versace. It is compulsive viewing. I'm struggling a but with the shifting timeframes in each episode but once I've got my head around it I'm really enjoying it. I wonder if it goes all through the trial like the OJ one did too. I hope so.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Loving it but it really unsettles me - Andrew terrifies me, which is a huge testament to his acting.
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Yeah I'm watching too, this last episode was scary though, I too thought the dog was going to get hurt. He's so creepy that guy, I had to fastforward bits!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
What does everyone think so far? I’ve just watched episode 4 and it’s a testament to Darren’s acting skills how thoroughly the character of Andrew creeps me out. I’ve met Darren a couple of times and you couldn’t meet a sweeter, more humble, kind man.

For the first half of this episode all I was thinking was “oh please not the dog.” 😂
Where did you meet the actor? What else has he been in?
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Glee.

I have struggled to tune it, might give no4 a watch but not my cup of tea xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lauramcfc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
I can't believe how much more there was to the man than killing Versace. It is compulsive viewing. I'm struggling a but with the shifting timeframes in each episode but once I've got my head around it I'm really enjoying it. I wonder if it goes all through the trial like the OJ one did too. I hope so.
I don't think there was a trial
Old 22 Mar 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lauramcfc View Post
I don't think there was a trial
Ah right... Got it! 🙈🙈🙈
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List