Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 May 18, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

ADR day yesterday

IT was my ADR day yesterday, managed to get first 10 days restaurants but it always surprises me how even after logging on at 11am via the app, I still couldn't get the exact times I wanted, most were 20-30 min different so not too bad. I don't know how people get what they want if they book any later!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I booked ours last week and I was really surprised as I did manage to get everything at the time we wanted 😊. Did you search by breakfast/lunch/ dinner or by exact time e.g 8am or 7pm? I found that by putting the time in on the drop down list I had time match but if I put meal in I just had 3 random times which didn't always suit.

Pleased you got all you wanted 😊
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

I found the same thing when we booked ours. We didn't have exact times in mind, so the +/-20 mins was not an issue. Don't forget that's the time you need to be there by. There's no guarantee you'll be seated then. I think you get the next available table after your time once you arrive. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I got most things I wanted with about 30mins or so of preferred times. We couldn’t get BOG for lunch on our first day at all, so had to book breakfast instead. I also found BOG dinner had rubbish times at 180+8 So had to swop days and booked for 180+10 and even then I could only get 5.50pm!

The problem with MK is the MNSSHP nights in October limiting evening bookings.

We also struggled with getting YSH for 7pp at a reasonable time so had to book 2 tables.

Not always straight forward.

But I’m happy as I got what I wanted in the end after a bit of juggling.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

It's nuts. I didn't get exactly what I wanted and spent most of the day shifting reservations but got there in the end
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

The only one I didn't get my chosen time was Crystal Palace breakfast on the first morning. I wanted 8am but the earliest I could fnd was 9:10. Ohana was 2 hours off my preferred time but when I checked again a few hours after booking another slot was available so amended the booking. So relieved it's all done, we spend so much money on the holiday you think we'd be able to get whatever we want!
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I don't think MDE shows all the available times, I ended up having to phone due no MDE problems & had to problems getting times that weren't showing.
Sd
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR

Edited at 10:48 PM.
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I did ours sat managed to get everything I wanted. At first I couldn’t but I realised searching ‘Lunch’ didn’t bring up all the times even after searching hours later for the actual time I wanted I was able to get everything.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List