Old 14 Nov 11, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
YAY Jo been waiting to read your report...such a shame about the weather...we liked Rolling Oaks and the choice of eateries
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 11, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by grumpys wife View Post
Hi Jo, enjoying your reports. We were supposed to go that day for rope drop and stay all day for the dessert party at 8.05pm as it was our DGD's 13th birthday.
We made the decision on the Friday to cancel and get our money back for the dessert party. Glad we did, although really upset, as we would have been walking around all day with wet feet even though it did brighten up. We were only going to MK once on our hols this year and it would have been wasted. We went the following Saturday, stayed from 8.15am until 10pm
Hi Beryl I remember you saying you would be in MK that day, as I was keeping my eyes peeled for you. Funny thing is, all through the hoilday, whenever we saw a group of 13 people my Mum would say 'ooh, that could be Grumpy's Wife'! Glad you decided to change your day, you certainly made the most of it! x

Originally Posted by pudg View Post
YAY Jo been waiting to read your report...such a shame about the weather...we liked Rolling Oaks and the choice of eateries
Hey Paula! Welcome along
JoJo88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 11, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
princess boo
Very Serious Dibber

An early morning swim brilliant! Your boys did so well to last all day.
princess boo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 11, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Breakfast looked great, such a pity about the rain, hope the weather improved for the rest of your trip!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princess boo View Post
An early morning swim brilliant! Your boys did so well to last all day.
I know, you can't beat it can you?! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by ppodangel View Post
Breakfast looked great, such a pity about the rain, hope the weather improved for the rest of your trip!
Thank you, and thanks for reading
JoJo88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Not quite the first day you would like, but you still got to do your 'tradition'... and that picture is lovely with the reflections on the wet floor
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 11, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
Not quite the first day you would like, but you still got to do your 'tradition'... and that picture is lovely with the reflections on the wet floor
Gotta stick with the tradition I hadn't noticed that with the picture Julie, I suppose it is quite nice with the reflection. Thank you for helping me find another positive
Old 16 Nov 11, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh dear, what a shame about the rain but it sounds like you still enjoyed your day.

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 11, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Oh dear, what a shame about the rain but it sounds like you still enjoyed your day.
Thanks Jo. Looking back now, it does seem like I made a mountain out of a molehill, but it was really, really rainy
Old 18 Nov 11, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Hi Jo,

Shame about the weather, but you gave it a good go. CP is great, unfortunately though my DS loves his froot loops (all his e number needs!)

Hope the weather improved for you!

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List