Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Mar 17, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs Beach Balls View Post
Nope didnt work.

I just wanted to have the tickets all liked up for my 30 day fastpass booking in a few weeks time.

Back to Thompsons it is.
You won't get them until the 30 days mark with Thomson if you are staying off site. Unfortunately, mine didn't activate until a few hours afters the FP window had opened when I used them.

Really irritating company to deal with. I'll never bother with them again.
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Momoloc
New Poster (2)

It seems to be hit and miss with Thomson. I found that an hour after I had posted on their Facebook site they had found a code for me - it still wasn't right as we then didn't have all the tickets we had booked but this was sorted the following day.
Good luck.
Momoloc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Beach Balls
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Bal View Post
You won't get them until the 30 days mark with Thomson if you are staying off site. Unfortunately, mine didn't activate until a few hours afters the FP window had opened when I used them.

Really irritating company to deal with. I'll never bother with them again.
Yes I have just been informed :angry:

Nevermind. I will just have to wait for my 30 days and do it then. So long as I have list of what I want to book I should be OK.

Thanks
Mrs Beach Balls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

not having any joy with Thomson tickets.

got an email just over the 30 day mark with the confirmation codes. logged on to myparkcode and did what was asked but got the same reference numbers back that was on the original email from Thompson.

None of these will work with MDE app or website so currently can't link tickets to account so unable to purchase fp+ not really happy and to top it all off the man in India on the phone hung up on my twice so can't even get to the bottom of it!
:angry:
Disneyland 05, 15 / NYC,11,16 / Vegas 07,15
Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Beach Balls
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gwilspeed View Post
not having any joy with Thomson tickets.

got an email just over the 30 day mark with the confirmation codes. logged on to myparkcode and did what was asked but got the same reference numbers back that was on the original email from Thompson.

None of these will work with MDE app or website so currently can't link tickets to account so unable to purchase fp+ not really happy and to top it all off the man in India on the phone hung up on my twice so can't even get to the bottom of it!
:angry:
Not good. Seems a lot of people are having issues.
Mrs Beach Balls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

You normally just go to yourparkcode and then it gives you a will call voucher with the code that you need for MDE on it.

I had no trouble last year around 33 days before it became active (We were offsite).
I hope things haven't changed and that it is going to give me trouble this year.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
petetina
Imagineer

watching this thread and hoping all will be well with us on the 30 day mark
2009 sandy ridge
2013 watersong resort
2014 Deep Creek ct Clermont
2017 Thomson allocated on arrival
petetina is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

the yourparkticket site only gave me the same information that my original email from Thompson had on it. Lady at my local Thompson is now looking at it for me as I gave up on calling India after a 3rd hang up.
thought booking via a travel agent was meant to reduce the hassle not add to it.
wish I'd spent the extra £20 to get a real ticket.

Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

To be honest I had no trouble last year the number you enter into yourparkcodes is what is printed on your ticket vouchers I had these from the day we booked the holiday and the same this year.
I kept trying from around 35 days and it let me do it at around 33 days it then give you a will call voucher (I printed this and took it with me) and the number on here is the number for MDE, and could then book passes when the 30 day mark rolled around.
Here's hoping it works for the rest of us when the time comes.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

I take back some of my comments regarding travel agents.

The girls at Thompson Leamington Spa have got to the bottom of it. Don't know what the problem was but I now have both tickets linked OK showing in MDE!

still was a pain having to call them but at least its sorted.