Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Jan 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Have put on so much the last few years, it just keeps creeping on. I can't even get my wedding and engagement rings on an more
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
I'd like to join a SW group as would like the eating plan, but I'm quite small as it is so not sure how well I'd be received and be told that I don't need to lose weight. I know a lot of people would be more than happy to be my size, but I'm big for me (if that makes sense) and can see and feel where the extra stone has gone one (all around the middle ).Does anyone have slimmer people in their group?
I felt the same when I first joined but have never felt uncomfortable at any meetings. You see people of all shapes and sizes and some at the beginning and end of their journey. So I've never felt unwelcome.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

Definitely join a sw group- it doesn’t matter your size just that you want to be there and support is for everyone 😁
I'm back to sw tomorrow (DH's bday today!) I lost 3 stone 2 years ago and have been slowly putting it back on so much so that i feel so awful and have put almost 2 stone on since my lowest 😢
I desperately want to loose a good 4 stone (i know i am huge currently). I go to Florida in 10 months and want to feel comfortable and be able to enjoy myself.
So i am back to SW plan from tomorrow and need to start exercising as i don't do any currently 😢 i have eaten so so much rubbish over christmas i can't wait to eat some healthy food! 😃😃
Good luck to everyone!
Bellesdream is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

im starting to start weight of 10 st 8
manged to loose a stone before disney and managed to keep it off but would like to get down to at least ten before our next holiday
im getting back running last time I lost a few pounds a week
good luck everyone!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
I felt the same when I first joined but have never felt uncomfortable at any meetings. You see people of all shapes and sizes and some at the beginning and end of their journey. So I've never felt unwelcome.
Originally Posted by Bellesdream View Post
Definitely join a sw group- it doesn’t matter your size just that you want to be there and support is for everyone 😁
I'm back to sw tomorrow (DH's bday today!) I lost 3 stone 2 years ago and have been slowly putting it back on so much so that i feel so awful and have put almost 2 stone on since my lowest 😢
I desperately want to loose a good 4 stone (i know i am huge currently). I go to Florida in 10 months and want to feel comfortable and be able to enjoy myself.
So i am back to SW plan from tomorrow and need to start exercising as i don't do any currently 😢 i have eaten so so much rubbish over christmas i can't wait to eat some healthy food! 😃😃
Good luck to everyone!
Thank you. That's reassuring so will talk to DH and have a look for a local group

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are 'on it' from today' just under 10 weeks before our trip. All mince pies and chocolate rehoused. Using myfitnesspal again and went for my first run since the week before Christmas. I will lose a stone before we go. Good luck everyone who is 'on it' from today
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I'm trying to lose some weight too, but can't give up on chocolate completely so... running more it is then! (The combination of Apple Watch and Pokemon Go are currently doing fairly well at getting me out of the house and into a nearby park with lots of Pokestops...)

So far have done a 5km walk and a 4km run this year...

Want to lose enough weight so I can fit comfortably into some of my nice dresses again!

Edited at 05:40 PM.
sky13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Well, I'm a couple of days in now and, boy, do I ache! My muscles definitely know that I'm working them! I've added weighted hula hooping to my exercise and just got a workout DVD - 10 minute solution: blast off belly fat! It gets great reviews on Amazon, so for £2.99 I thought I'd give it a shot. I like the fact that it's split into 5 x 10 minute workouts so I have the choice of doing anywhere between 10-50 minutes depending on how I'm feeling and how busy I am. That's my main area as the weight seems to have gone on there over the past year, so that's my focus.

I've also downloaded the My Fitness Pal app and its partner app, Map My Fitness. Really like how they link together.

The hardest time for me is the evening when the munchies strike. I'm not necessarily hungry, but just want to nibble and can feel the biscuits and crisps calling to me from the kitchen. Why do the grapes and apples never call me?

Hope everyone else is making a good start

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19

Edited at 11:38 AM.
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Starting today! As OH went back to work this morning
Diet coke chicken for tea
Old 4 Jan 17, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

I want to lose 8KG (how did that happen)

I will do it.

I'm starting today as well walking dog, plenty of fruit and running and no beer until I hit my target weight.

I found the best method was just not to buy the biscuits and stuff in the first place. No temptations in the house means no temptation.

Edited at 12:28 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List