Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jul 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Flojo224
VIP Dibber

Flojo224's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Ooh, should I be reserving a PI room in Manchester for every Saturday next May just in case?
I read in comments on a Facebook post that all PI’s in the cities were already booked up

Not a huge fan myself but atmosphere always looks good and my best friend LOVES it so will definitely trying to get tickets

Agree with another Dibbers comments that programs like Eastenders are complete waste of money

2000, 2002, 2003/4, 2011 - Villa
2005 - Disneyland Paris
2007 - Disneyland, California
2014 - Cumbrian Lakes Villa
2017 - Orlando Dream Villa, Lindfields
2018 - No Disney Parks trip
2020 - Let’s do all the parks again - the trip that never was 😔
2022 - Miami & The Parks
2024 - Bahama’s Mini Cruise, Universal & lots of Halloween
Flojo224 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

They’re right! plenty of air B and B’s though 😀😀😀
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tapley View Post
Looks like the BBC will be host broadcaster wasting more of our licence money on a so called competition that is ruled by a very poor voting system and very uninteresting to many. I appreciate some of you enjoy it
, so good luck I just wish it wasn’t our money was paying for it.
No matter where in the world it is held, the UK pays for most of it. At least it will be held here so a large number of Brits can go.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

It's my sister and I's life long dream to go to Eurovision. Last time the UK hosted we were too young and maybe it won't be back ever again.

We will do whatever it takes to get tickets! Will be absolutely gutted if we don't get them

I thought I was the only one who had thought of booking up refundable hotels in Manchester and Glasgow for the weekeds mid May but I guess not 😂 my husband thinks I've lost the plot
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I do hope Eurovision comes to Manchester. I’d love the chance to go to the show. It’s fairly local and I can stay with family. There are great venues ( I don’t think the new arena will be ready though ?) Plenty of restaurants, hotels etc. it will be a real financial boost to the region. We need something fun to look forward to ! There is also a large Ukrainian community in Manchester.
I can think of a lot more misuse of BBC money… Gary Lineker for one.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Manchester are favourite, AO arena has largest capacity in the country.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I thought that maybe Falmouth would put a bid in. Our pavilions, a bit of a Mecca for big bands hold 325!
I remember our holiday to Falmouth last year - seems like you can host huge events down there! 😉
Floridafan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridafan View Post
I watch Eurovision in a “love to hate it” way 😁 - have they announced where it will be in the UK? I wouldn’t want to go in person mind. I was more invested in the last one because Sam comes from Maldon which is just up the road to where I live.
I’m in Maldon, where are you?
Old 26 Jul 22, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

What about Chelmsford after all it is the home of wireless and not radio as the council thinks so really quite fitting.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Fairysparkled
Excited about Disney

Lots of the main Hotels in Glasgow have already trebled their rates, for the dates of Eurovision. Do they know something or are they just chancers.
Fairysparkled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List