Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 16 Feb 17, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Literally crying on the train at the vision of Paul not being able to get off the ground on Astro Orbiter!

Love how you managed to pack so much in. Ratatouille sounds really good, it wasn't there on our last trip. Boooo for Space Mountain being closed.

Some v impressive eating going on too - keeping up the good work!
The best thing is that he was filming the whole thing thinking he was going to get some great views of the park when up there... instead it's just him cursing at the ship for not going up!

Ratatouille is definitely worth a ride so you must go back, I can come too and ride Space Mountain... #dibberdollsdoDLP

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Wow it looks COLD! It was chilly when we went in Jan but not in the same league I don't think!
Some brill castle shots. Doesn't it feel.more relaxed and lovely when the park is so quiet.
We didn't spend a whole lot of time in the studios park as a lot of the rides are bigger and I was preggo at the time. Hoping to get back one day and explore there much more!
Aw I loved Dreams. The main bit I remember is that Tangled song too! Think I might have even cried a little bit (I blame the hormones )
Yum that Italian place looks amazing! Excellent choice.
It was so cold, hands down the coldest I have ever been... but totally worth it (I can't think of a better place to be freezing your bum off!)

I cried at Dreams every time... and I can't even blame hormones! It's the Disney magic

You must try and get back at some point after your WDW adventure, Charlotte will love it!

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Wow you've managed to pack so much in (even a nap haha!).

Love the disney socks of the day and bargain purchases made while there.

Your trip report is reassuring me that from a WDW lover DLP will impress me - obviously I'm aware it won't be the same (I've only done WDW once for the first time last June and I'm hooked!) but I'm now really looking forward to going and seeing what DLP has to offer. Hope you manage to get to see the parade in coming days and looking forward to reading :-) x
I was completely blown away with just how much I loved DLP. I am a WDW girl through and through and that will never change but there is definitely something still so magical that sucked me in. I would never see it as a replacement, more as the perfect Disney top-up (oh and the parade just made me love it even more... stay tuned!)

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
We prefer the evening EMHs at WDW as you get a couple of hours as opposed to just one in the morning. It used to be 3 hours in the evening and that last hour was brilliant. Sadly they have cut it back to just 2 hours now though
Ah that's such a shame they cut it back, I bet it was so lovely and quiet in that last hour! This has certainly made me sway more to an on-site stay at WDW now!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Lisa, good news there's 3 vapianos in London! Great day but that looked so cold!
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Lisa, good news there's 3 vapianos in London! Great day but that looked so cold!
Oh my goodness you have made my day... one is right near where I work! Must check out a London version soon, thank you so much for educating me!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
jandlsmum
Imagineer

What a fantastic busy day with some wonderful photos
Cheyenne DLP November 16 and Feb 17 Aug 18
Santa Fe DLP January 19,November 19
jandlsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Another fantastic day!

I love how quiet the park appears to be - always good for those all important castle photos!
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh my goodness you have made my day... one is right near where I work! Must check out a London version soon, thank you so much for educating me!
Just need them to venture out to Essex now. Vappiano at Lakeside now wouldn't that be great?
Old 19 Feb 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jandlsmum View Post
What a fantastic busy day with some wonderful photos
I was very snap-happy, you can never take enough photos in my book! Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Another fantastic day!

I love how quiet the park appears to be - always good for those all important castle photos!
I was over the moon to get such undisturbed photos of the castle, I have never even come close in WDW! Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Just need them to venture out to Essex now. Vappiano at Lakeside now wouldn't that be great?
Now that would be the dream! I think one would fit in perfectly down on the Boardwalk!
Old 24 Feb 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Fab day! We were in Studio's at exactly the same time

Check me out getting a name check in your TR, your meal at Vapiano looked really nice

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Fab day! We were in Studio's at exactly the same time

Check me out getting a name check in your TR, your meal at Vapiano looked really nice
Such a shame we missed each other!

The food at Vapiano was really good, I so hope you have a better experience next time around!
Old 9 Mar 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Good breakfast selection there and good that you got it included.

Ive never been to DLP so its good to see some familiar looking rides and some new ones.

We had McCafe macaroons from one in Barcelona - very tasty
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List