Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 5 Nov 17, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
I've finally started reading this! Love your cube mayhem!
Hello lovely
I admit it, I am a cubaholic
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Oh Amanda, I’m so happy to have stumbled across your report when I popped over here to see what was new . Your trippies make me laugh so much .

I must admit I read the first sentence and thought ‘I haven’t worked in 12 years and my pre-travel day is always a last minute stressful panic’ so I was relieved to read on and find you weren’t quite as organised and ready as I have first thought .

Also found myself nodding along about the packing cubes and how you still found your notes were full of packing / unpacking. I love packing cubes and I’m definitely a convert, but with five hotels on our April / May Florida trip, there was still a lot of moving them in and out of cases going on. Imagine how much worse it would be without them though .

Your deal at Premier Inn sounds brilliant, and having become a vegan two months ago, I can relate to Andy’s food ‘issues’... we went to New York for half term and I only fell off the wagon twice: for an apple danish and a brownie. They were worth it but must try harder next time .

Having got three hours sleep at our airport hotel the night before New York, I know how stressful it is when you know you need to be asleep because of the extra long day ahead but you just can’t. Not sure why I book these airport overnight stays at the start of the hols, I’m sure getting no sleep defeats the purpose and I’d probably sleep better in my own bed.

Looking forward to reading the rest .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Oh Amanda, I’m so happy to have stumbled across your report when I popped over here to see what was new . Your trippies make me laugh so much .

I must admit I read the first sentence and thought ‘I haven’t worked in 12 years and my pre-travel day is always a last minute stressful panic’ so I was relieved to read on and find you weren’t quite as organised and ready as I have first thought .

Also found myself nodding along about the packing cubes and how you still found your notes were full of packing / unpacking. I love packing cubes and I’m definitely a convert, but with five hotels on our April / May Florida trip, there was still a lot of moving them in and out of cases going on. Imagine how much worse it would be without them though .

Your deal at Premier Inn sounds brilliant, and having become a vegan two months ago, I can relate to Andy’s food ‘issues’... we went to New York for half term and I only fell off the wagon twice: for an apple danish and a brownie. They were worth it but must try harder next time .

Having got three hours sleep at our airport hotel the night before New York, I know how stressful it is when you know you need to be asleep because of the extra long day ahead but you just can’t. Not sure why I book these airport overnight stays at the start of the hols, I’m sure getting no sleep defeats the purpose and I’d probably sleep better in my own bed.

Looking forward to reading the rest .
Hello my lovely , how are you .. and you need to be writing your trippie not reading mine I'm waiting for you to finish so I can read it all in one go ... I like them like a Box Set !

Pre Travel day - I always imagine floating around with nothing to do and it never turns out like that - and when I had done everything I was fed up of waiting to leave - cant win !

The cubes are amazing, they made it so much less stressful - I think the problem was the non clothing stuff like having to fish out chargers and toiletries at every place and then making space for stuff we bought - it just disrupted everything !

Andy is back on the vegan diet and has been so since we got back, I think he will find it easier to stick to it on our next trip as it wont be so " new" , it was just rubbish timing to decide to do it like 3 weeks before going away

We are not staying overnight on our next trip as its a later flight so I will test the theory as to whether I sleep better the night before or not. I am terrible though if I know I have to get up early , I just wake up constantly and listening to Andy snoring away makes it worse !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Just catching up on this. For some reason I don't have the time to Dibb that much at the moment... 😁.

Love the packing cube organisation and the food at the PI looks great.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Just catching up on this. For some reason I don't have the time to Dibb that much at the moment... 😁.

Love the packing cube organisation and the food at the PI looks great.
Tsk tsk, cant think what you must be doing with your time Hope all is good, she is a bonny baby

The cubes were fab, especially as the week went on. And PI never disappoints !
Old 7 Mar 18, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm a bit late reading the trip report-I did follow along with the food report awhile ago with your flexitarian...Negan the Vegan still makes me chuckle! I'm well impressed with the effort put into your packing cubes I'm sure it was definitely worth it with all your destinations. Looking forward to catching up with the rest of your report.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I'm a bit late reading the trip report-I did follow along with the food report awhile ago with your flexitarian...Negan the Vegan still makes me chuckle! I'm well impressed with the effort put into your packing cubes I'm sure it was definitely worth it with all your destinations. Looking forward to catching up with the rest of your report.
Hello The cubes were fab again on our last trip. They definitely make multi centre holidays easier . This was a great trip