Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jul 06, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party like?

Is it worth the money?

Thanks

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LargerBaloo
Imagineer

LargerBaloo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Did it last december and thought it was well worth the money. The shows were excellent, the parade superb and the firework/laser finale was worth the entrance fee alone!

Free cocoa and cookies was a nice touch as well

We are planning on doing it again this year
LargerBaloo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
We did it last year and had a great time. My boys are extremley hard to impress and they thought it was great. A must do IMHO

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tink_magic
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
We did it a few years ago, it was great my DD's really enjoyed it and got a souvenier photo and badge.

The atmosphere is brilliant, I would definately recommend it

Florida is the place to be
Visited in Jan 93 , Sept 93 , Apr 96 , May 97 , Oct 97 , Oct 98 , Aug 99 , Dec 00 , Dec 03 , Dec 04 , Dec 06 , Dec 07 , Dec 08 , Oct 11 ,
tink_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post

We did this the last 2 years running and would defernatly do it again given the chance.
well worth the money and if you buy your tickets in advance they send you the plastic cards which are a great keepsake.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cassie
Apprentice Imagineer

I would pay the extra for the ticket if I wasn't going to be at WDW after MVMCP finished... as it stands, we are still there the very next day it finishes. We can see all of the same shows/parade etc with the normal park entrance. To me, it is a lot of money for a free hot chocolate and cookie!
Cassie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 06, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Originally Posted by Cassie
I would pay the extra for the ticket if I wasn't going to be at WDW after MVMCP finished... as it stands, we are still there the very next day it finishes. We can see all of the same shows/parade etc with the normal park entrance. To me, it is a lot of money for a free hot chocolate and cookie!
Can't help thinking the same. Also, as two adults not sure that the character interaction and hot chocolate are for us?
Anyone care to try and persuade me otherwise?

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 06, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We havent done it yet but if you are there end Nov / early Dec you will get to see the all the Christmas shows and fireworks on a MVMCP night.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 06, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
tracyh
Imagineer

tracyh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We are 2 adults no kids and we did this end Nov last year and loved it, would defo do it again. You get souvenir photo which they will post back to UK for you and hot choc and cookies are unlimited.

The atmosphere is extra special and it's less busy than when we've been during daytime. Don't forget the Christmas Parade, it's truly magical. Also the firework display was different to normal one, if that's even possible.

April 1999 - Rodeway Inn Sept 2002 - Chatham Park Villa Sept 2004 - Quality Inn Plaza Nov 2005 - Crowne Plaza Universal Nov 2006 - I Drive Inn Sept 2007 - Homewood Suites Jan 2007 - DLP & Paris
Oct 2009 - Road Trip (Groveland, Yosemite, Vegas, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Kingman, Palm Springs, Buena Park, Valencia, Santa Barbara, Monterey, San Francisco)

tracyh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread