Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 29 Sep 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Glad you got sorted in the end I'm sure it wasn't a very nice experience.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
I phoned Orlando Attractions today to chase up my tickets as I hadn't heard anything or received confirmation to my email.
Spoke to a couple of different people, including Tony who said they definitely hadn't received my order/money and that they had checked everywhere and it definitely wasn't there, and the error was my end/was my problem.

Spoke to the bank who confirmed it definitely had been taken by them when they had requested the payment - and that I would have to get confirmation that it hadn't been received in order for them to begin an investigation.

Phoned back and spoke to Simon (who is lovely) who found my payment straight away - it had been filed in with the deposit paid orders despite us paying our £1400 upfront on the day. Tickets will be sent out next week.

He's also offered us either Gatorland, Wild Florida or Orlando Eye tickets. Considering the fact I have spent all of this morning in floods of tears (poor Simon must've thought I was having a melt-down!), and being made to feel like a liar by both Tony and the bank, I don't feel like that offer really makes up for THEIR errors; they didn't notice the problem and wouldn't have done unless I'd called, 2 different people couldn't find my payment and insisted it wasn't there, yet Simon could find it immediately?

Feeling very stressed and completely lost my confidence in them, first time of using them after seeing all the recommendations on here and now I'm feeling very wary and worried.

Incidentally didn't even receive an apology from Tony when he emailed me to confirm they DID have my money

H y'all - I have asked the UK office for a response as they do not monitor the DIBB. Sorry to hear things did not go smoothly and a mistake was made - as you have spoken to Simon (the boss) in person there is absolutely no need to be either wary or worried. We are committed to giving our DIBBERS first rate service and so we need to figure out what happened to your order. I will post again when I hear back.
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
H y'all - I have asked the UK office for a response as they do not monitor the DIBB. Sorry to hear things did not go smoothly and a mistake was made - as you have spoken to Simon (the boss) in person there is absolutely no need to be either wary or worried. We are committed to giving our DIBBERS first rate service and so we need to figure out what happened to your order. I will post again when I hear back.

Hi lovely

I did try and message you but your inbox is full. x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
Well an apology would be nice... A reassurance that they won't lose anyone else's money...
I've had neither.
That’s not what you said in your opening post, you said you wanted more than what they have offered you.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wouldn’t it be nice for companies if everyone who had a great experience or even just service as expected gave them a thumbs up!

Trip advisor would certainly be a different place
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post

An apology is more than what they offered me. I don't need, nor want tickets which are normally given away free with ticket purchases, which I will have no intention of using.
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by captain-codeye View Post
Wouldn’t it be nice for companies if everyone who had a great experience or even just service as expected gave them a thumbs up!

Trip advisor would certainly be a different place
I do post positive comments and reviews on Trip Advisor, and online in general when I've had exceptional service, I also do the same when I've had bad service. When service is as expected I don't.
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
It sounds like you have had a bad experience but mistakes happen. My experience of Orlando Attractions has always been exceptional and it seems a bit unfair for their reputation to be damaged on here.
Odd comment. It's useful for everyone to know both good and bad experiences. Just because they are a Dibb sponsor doesn't mean we can't post negative comments
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I thought it was an odd comment too. How is it unfair for a Dibber to give their experience? It would be farcical if you could only give recommendations and positive feedback for any company Dibb sponsors.

I'm sure OP will equally post and update when they are happy with outcome.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
FROM OUR UK OFFICE:

Hi Laura

We have spoken on the phone today but I want to re-iterate that I am really sorry to hear of the problems you have had today.

For the record...I 110% want to clarify that it is never our intention to cause any upset to our clients and we absolutely understand the importance and high value that is involved when using our services.

Secondly...we absolutely accept this was our mistake..no question. As many have commented, mistakes do happen... we try very hard to avoid them, but wherever there is a human element it cannot always be avoided.

The reason we did not pick up the mistake is because until you rang we were not aware that the mistake had been made. There was also an element of confusion as to whether you ordered with us online or over the telephone which meant members of our team not necessarily looking in the right place for your order. When you spoke to me it was apparent where the mistake may have been made and indeed with a fresh perspective your order was found.

In terms of compensation for the error, that is not something I wish to disclose on the forum and will be a private matter between us.

We absolutely understand that you, as our client, have made a choice to use our services and we have let you down. For that we can only accept responsibility and apologise. Your tickets will be sent as soon as we have stock from our Florida office which is due to arrive early next week.

I will speak to you again tomorrow to resolve any outstanding issues.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Best Regards

Simon
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread