Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Oct 09, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynn38
Very Serious Dibber

Anaheim, Hollywood, Long Beach and Mariner – Cruise_06

Another sea day today, so we took some pics of the fabulous art they have onboard.

We also had a game of mini golf, and then continued with our picture taking.

I had a sap appointment, so off I went whilst Tony met up with some friends. I was really impressed with the spa, and I had an hour taster appointment which consisted of a back/shoulder massage, hand / arm massage and foot/leg massage – bliss.

I then went off to meet Tony who had arranged for us to have lunch with our friends in the main dining room. This was very nice, and I had a chopped salad they make to order for you – in fact it was Robert our waiter who made it for me!

I then spend the afternoon chilling by the pool (surprise surprise) whilst Tony went off with one of his buddies for a few drinks and another game of pitch and put.

That evening was formal night again, and we had had some petit fours delivered to the cabin which was nice.

Then it was time to get glammed up and head back out to the lounge for a few pre-dinner drinks.

We had the most wonderful meal tonight, and I have to admit to having 2 of the lobster tails – delicious. We even got Robert into our photographs tonight.

After dinner, we headed out to karaoke to watch some of our friends sings, before heading back onto deck for another party. TBH there were more crew than guests here so we spent the night talking to the Cruise Director, the Juggler from the show and the Head of photography.
carolynn38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 09, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Another lovely day. Great photos, you all look as though you're having a great time.
Old 23 Oct 09, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
huneybunny17
Very Serious Dibber

love your pictures of the ship xx
huneybunny17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 09, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread