Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Feb 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Touring plans mobile app

Has anyone got the touring plans mobile app?

It requires a subscription of $7.99 per year to use it...

Is it worth it?
Is the app any good?

Thanks in advance x

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *

Edited at 09:15 PM.
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Thank you Dfairy...

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DFairy View Post
I would save your money, it isn't worth the subscription there is more information and help available for free from the wonderful people here on the DIBB.
I actually paid for the map before until i realised my phone was must better at telling me information and was more upto date.

Old 17 Feb 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I have a TP subscription because I find it fun, I haven't used the app. Although it loads a lot more reliably than MDE now, so it has that in its favour.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazro
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I have it and think it’s brilliant and fun. The Dibb is great for advice but I also think the TP app is great for quick and simple question/answers in the chat forum as well as helping create touring plans. $8/£6 isn’t bad for a years subscription.

Had it for 4 years now and think money well spent.
Cazro is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

I thought it was great. Young children laid waste to my carefully crafted daily plans. But it gave more accurate q times imo than any other source.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cazro View Post
I have it and think it’s brilliant and fun. The Dibb is great for advice but I also think the TP app is great for quick and simple question/answers in the chat forum as well as helping create touring plans. $8/£6 isn’t bad for a years subscription.

Had it for 4 years now and think money well spent.
Agree. Been a member for about 4 years also. Like to get a opinion of our cousins across the pond 😅
Old 18 Feb 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I'm a lover of TP, I like to make touring plans for parks and 90% of the time we don't exactly stick to them, either by changing our park days or times but I can just go on the app and put in our times in and out of the park and what we'd like to get done and it always gives a decent plan. I find it very accurate for wait times. It gives you a great sense of what is achievable for you day. When we are in the parks I keep adjusting what we've done, still to do etc and it gives everything in real time.

I find it brilliant for Universal also
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I haven't used it yet as we don't go until July but I have just started playing with the personalised plans and I am having great fun so far. Whether it will be any use when we get there remains to be seen but it wasn't expensive and it's providing me with lots of entertainment, so money well spent as far as I am concerned.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It’s a major bargain and to be honest, great as the Dibb is it won’t update your touring plan in real time in the parks when a ride unexpectedly closes or a huge tour group messes you about. Compared to the cost of your trip, if you can bothered to learn how to use it properly and understand how it can help you, it’s super good value. Make your plans at home before you’re travel then use the app in the park and keep refreshing as it uses real time wait times to adjust itself as needed.