Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Jan 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Joellybum View Post
It’s Nicola Roberts - she won a competition too! Her voice is very distinctive, plus you can hear the scouse when she’s talking x
I've thought it was nicola for a while but there were too many clues made me think it was someone from Little Mix... Or maybe that's the point to throw us all off the scent... Definately a northern accent which they both have... So annoying lol x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I've thought it was nicola for a while but there were too many clues made me think it was someone from Little Mix... Or maybe that's the point to throw us all off the scent... Definately a northern accent which they both have... So annoying lol x
I think it's Amber who won Love Island (with Kem) who's now in the '9 to 5' musical.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Joellybum
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
I think it's Amber who won Love Island (with Kem) who's now in the '9 to 5' musical.
I think Amber is Octopus!
Joellybum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
If you hadn't seen it and someone described it to you you'd think they were on drugs... Its that sort of program everyone's talking about and none of us know why we tune in every week apart from weve invested time and need to know if we are right when they are unmasked so far I've guessed zero correct 😂😂😂
People got very passionate about the guesses on the US version. I got battered on Facebook for suggesting the Peacock was Donny... (which it was)
He’s a much better judge than Ken who he is replacing for the week as he spends enough time here to know most of our celebrities.
His unicorn guess matches mine with John Barrowman , I was convinced from the off Fox is Denise van Oulton and I think Hedgehog is Michael Ball. The rest I don’t have a Scooby
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Think I'm only person doesn't watch love Island lol, you could well be right though cos got to be at least one reality star amongst the bunch
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
People got very passionate about the guesses on the US version. I got battered on Facebook for suggesting the Peacock was Donny... (which it was)
He’s a much better judge than Ken who he is replacing for the week as he spends enough time here to know most of our celebrities.
His unicorn guess matches mine with John Barrowman , I was convinced from the off Fox is Denise van Oulton and I think Hedgehog is Michael Ball. The rest I don’t have a Scooby
Ken gets on my wick, I know it's meant to be funny when he makes his guesses but I'm not laughing with him... Jonathan looked like he was taking on the Ken roll last night lol. I've thought unicorn was John Barrowman until last night now I'm edging my bets with jake shears who I love and sometimes it does sound like him... Except when I've seen scissor sisters in concert he's very explicit 😂, you could be right with Denise VO, I'm convinced hedgehog is Jason manford especially with the comedy hints last night and he does have a good singing voice for the kinds of songs he's singing and hes a showman too.
As for rest I'm not sure either. Didn't watch the American version but think I might see if I can find it online to watch maybe.
Old 26 Jan 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
One of the clues was that she made a law...Nicola did the whole under 18 tanning law campaign. Has Amber done anything like this (I don’t know who she is so not sure if she has or not).
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
On Instagram changing Tatum is wearing a unicorn hat and his partner saying someThing about this unicorn can sing. I don’t think for a minute it could be him but you just never know

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

We missed it but caught up earlier.
DS had a party and I was embarrassed they might see/hear us watching 🤣

I give up on them all except Denise as the fox!

I wouldn’t have guessed Kelis
but I always absolutely HATED her song ‘I hate you so much right now’ so much so that I’d have to switch the radio off if it came on!

I’d only really considered Arty from Glee as unicorn (aside from John Barrowman) but it could be a couple of them really

Doesn’t someone on here know Jade? Maybe we can get some inside info? 🤫😉

Edited at 09:41 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I think Duck is Skin from skunk Anansie. All the clues fit
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List