Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Feb 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MoorMickey
Trading Disney Pins

The Incredibles take a vacation - Feb 2020- Day 9 Magic kingdom (BOG and CInderellas Royal Table)

Our last full day. The early starts weren’t as easy now and the others were tired (and a little grumpy). We arrived at the magic kingdom for around 9:30. I new the park would be busier today as it’s Presidents’ Day weekend and it was really crammed compared to last week. We watched the main street parade and as we turned to leave, Mary Poppins came past. She took Violet’s hand and walked a little way with her.

We managed to squeeze the Astro orbiter in before our ADR for BOG. We sat in the rose gallery this time. Mr I and I had feast a la Gaston and the kids had Cogworth’s crepes. The food was a bit rubbish, but it was edible enough. I don’t think we’d be in a hurry to return, so we made sure to check out the west wing on the way out.

Our first fastpass was for seven Dwarfs. It was great. Dash was especially loving this one and we were all glad we managed to ride it. We had a whole hour til our next fastpass, so we used it to queue for the haunted mansion. Violet thought it was quite funny, but none of us enjoyed that long queue. All the rides had super long waits today, so we knew we wouldn’t get many in, we went straight to Peter Pan after this. It was nice enough, but again a bit meh. We headed over to Tomorrowland next, but stopped off for Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire en route. Even the queue for peoplemover was 45 minutes, so we decided it wasn’t worth it ant went off to get ice creams. Next up was space ranger spin. Not nearly as good as toy story mania, but we can tick it off.

Then it was time for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. This was a surprise for the kids. I’d bought the outfits with me from. Violet was going to be Jasmine and Dash genie. I offered him the available knights outfit as an alternative and surprisingly he opted wholeheartedly for that. They absolutely loved the whole thing and beamed the whole way through (even though we’re not fans of the scraped back hairstyles, which is all they offer). It is a little tacky, but it’s nice to indulge them - it is Disney after all. They both really chatted away with their fairy godmothers in training and it was nice to see their confidence. Violet’s Jasmine outfit was from the new live action film, so it did stand out from all the other dresses, she was buoyed by this and was glad I’d bought the outfit with me. She got loads of comments, as did Dash, as there weren’t many boys getting involved. They both definitely took on their new personas once transformed. We popped over to Sir Mickey’s for their photo shoot before going back out into the crowds.

We had a spare half an hour, and the wait times were all still forever, so we watched the muppets American history. Then it was time for dinner at CRT. They were excited to be in eating in the castle and buzzing about their costumes. The food and service were good in here (you definitely get better service in the restaurants where gratuity is included- so we still left extra). The character is interactions were mixed, but it was good to add a few more to the list. Whilst in there I got a fast pass for Aladdin’s magic carpet. We rode that and then I got one for meeting Rapunzel as all the ones for rides were too late. Mr I was especially tired and grumpy now so we didn’t meet the princess or wait to see the fireworks again. It was just so busy that it felt like a chicken coop so we headed back to the hotel and packed 😔.

Don’t want to go home yet, but we’re exhausted!

Edited at 12:59 PM.
MoorMickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List