Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Sep 20, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Right now i should be moaning about jet lag and sitting looking across our lake awaiting the sunrise, drinking coffee with pumpkin spiced creamer deciding what im having for brekki at firstwatch 😭😭😭😪😭.
We are both in a fit of depression.
And to tip it all of i cancelled my holiday booking with work and now they are asking if ill only take 10 days holiday paid this year (due to the current issues) gggrrrrrr
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post

I lost out on Florida in May and a couple of days ago I learned The Don Pancho in Benidorm is now keeping its doors closed until March 31st. I don't think they've even been open throughout all this ...

We were going on Jan 4th. As usual no word from TUI. We recently had the refund from the May holiday after almost five months of waiting.

I'm in the dark about whether we will have a full refund if they keep the flights on although from what I understand there are only ten or eleven Hotels open in all of Benidorm currently so I guess it's a no go.

I'm not even going to book for next year, the writing is already on the wall for that, I think.

Grizzles R Us ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

I should be in Orlando until Friday! Still gutted about it.
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Reunion
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I feel your pain. We should be drinking coffee and watching the sunrise having flown back from a conference in Vegas on Sunday. We were due out on 4th September with a few days in Vegas in the middle. 3rd attempt after cancellation in May & July. Currently sitting on flights for November, February and May - a girl can dream. DH and I both woke up yesterday feeling very grumpy - a weekend in Bournemouth beckons, but it won't feel quite the same.
Reunion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

This will be me if we lose our 4th holiday this year in December 😭

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Such a horrible year for lots of people.
I was so down on our travel day back in May plus we couldn’t do anything as everything was closed.
One of our sons ordered a pub lunch to be delivered to us as it was DH birthday which was a lovely meal but all I could think was we should’ve been on the plane now.
We should’ve been going to Lanzarote in 2 weeks time too and that’s not happening either.
Old 22 Sep 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

I know how you feel. I should have been looking forward to our first California trip in just over a week. Instead I’m now jobless and have no California trip to look forward to either. At the start of 2020 if you’d told me this is how my life would be right now I wouldn’t have believed you.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List