Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 22, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
J4ckSkellington
Earning More Ears

Unvaccinated 10 Year Old

Before I get shot, I'll apologise if this is other threads but I have honestly searched high and low!

Our DD who is 10 is unvaccinated and I understand on the attestation that I sign on her behalf the go to section B and tick child ages 2 through 17 years (complete D only, then sign the form to complete Attestation)

After moving to section D I will tick all of the boxes with the major one being:

To be tested with a COVID-19 viral test 3-5 days after arriving in the United States, unless I have (or
the person has) documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days;

From this I am maybe wrongly surmising that taking a LFT with us, her taking it and being clear is all that is required? No official tests anywhere etc?
Jun 06 Quality Inn Plaza Nov 08 Holiday Inn International Drive Nov 09 Cypress Pointe Grandevillas Nov 10 Orange Tree Villa Nov 12 Orange Tree Villa Nov 13 Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld Nov 14 Art of Animation Nov 16 Calabay Parc Villa Nov 17 Hotel Cheyenne Feb 18 Rosen Centre Nov 19 Calabay Parc Villa Aug 22 Dockside Inn and Suites

Edited at 05:12 PM.
J4ckSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
buzzbuzz
VIP Dibber

Hi, as far as I am concerned, this is correct. I have seen it asked on here before and apparently there are no checks carried out stateside for this and I assume it is just your word that they are counting on. I am in the same boat with our 2 children and this is my take on it. We are taking a few boxes of test kits for our party, just in case. Hope this helps.
buzzbuzz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
J4ckSkellington
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by buzzbuzz View Post
Hi, as far as I am concerned, this is correct. I have seen it asked on here before and apparently there are no checks carried out stateside for this and I assume it is just your word that they are counting on. I am in the same boat with our 2 children and this is my take on it. We are taking a few boxes of test kits for our party, just in case. Hope this helps.
Brilliant, nice hear somebody interpreting the same way as me. Thank you.
Jun 06 Quality Inn Plaza Nov 08 Holiday Inn International Drive Nov 09 Cypress Pointe Grandevillas Nov 10 Orange Tree Villa Nov 12 Orange Tree Villa Nov 13 Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld Nov 14 Art of Animation Nov 16 Calabay Parc Villa Nov 17 Hotel Cheyenne Feb 18 Rosen Centre Nov 19 Calabay Parc Villa Aug 22 Dockside Inn and Suites
J4ckSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Alistina
Getting to know the DIBB

I’m so glad someone else has asked this as this is what I was also looking for.

Do these 3-5 day tests need to be reported anywhere? I’ve got a 2 and 5 year old so they aren’t vaccinated but understand the attestation needs to be done.
Alistina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

This is correct. Just take a NHS one with you to use. I’ve seen a lot of people say they are not checked by anyone, but they do it and take a picture on their phone just incase. You also do not have to report this anywhere.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
HawaiiH
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

That's correct- I'm recently back with my 9 year old dd, we did a quick lft on day 4 and took a photo. I wasn't asked anywhere in the USA for anything to do with covid, not even the flight home
HawaiiH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Same - to her horror I did an nhs test on day 4 - took a photo - no one asked for it but at least we had it just in case.
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

This is very good to know, thank you!
As silly as it sounds, I hadn't even thought that you were able to go to Florida if your child was unvaccinated! My friend is going in a few months and has had her daughter vaccinated just so they could go!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List