VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
15 Days Of Orlando Magic - Pre Trippy

Yes I really am! ☺️
This will be the third time I will be posting a live trip report from the mouse, as some of you may have followed me before you will notice the theme!
We are off to Orlando from July 27th to August 12th.
For any Dibbers who haven't read my previous trippies here's an introduction to me and my family, for those who have followed along before, here's what's new!

This is me, Anna, planning obsessive and complete and utter Disnerd!
Favourite ride - Tower Of Terror
Favourite park - Magic Kingdom
Looking forward to going back to OKW, having a Dole Whip and a few Disney cocktails!

Husband Ian, lets me do all the planning (he doesn't really have a choice!) I first introduced Ian to Disney for our honeymoon (16 years ago) and he is always happy to go back.
Favourite ride - Pirates Of The Caribbean
Favourite park - Animal Kingdom
Looking forward to having a beer or 2 at Raglan Road and eating at Boma.

Son Ryan (17)

Just finished his A Levels and has officially left college 😕 He can now look forward to this holiday as exam revision has been his main focus for a few months!
Favourite ride- Haunted Mansion
Favourite park- Epcot
Looking forward to getting a birthday badge for his 18th which we will be celebrating whilst out there, it's not actually until August 31st but close enough! Also can't wait to ride the Tomorrowland Speedway with me, it's a tradition!

Daughter Charlotte (14) pictured here at the DibbCast Grand Day Out in Blackpool.

Sometimes happy sometimes grumpy and no in between, I said this in my trip report in 2014 and nothing has changed!😉
She is currently in Italy on a performing arts tour with her school and gets home 5 days before we go!
Favourite ride- Big Thunder Mountain
Favourite park- Epcot
Looking forward to eating a candy apple as she has just had her braces off after 20 months.

The plan so far...

July 27th staying overnight at the Gatwick Hilton, we will be doing Twilight check in so we can go straight through security the next morning.

July 28th, Flying with Virgin Atlantic to Orlando international, we are on the 1.15pm flight, we have booked extra legroom seats in economy.

Staying at Old Key West for 14 nights in a 1 bedroom villa.

I stayed here for the first time with my mum last September but this will be Ian and the kids first time.

Car hire booked with Alamo to pick up onsite. I did this last year and found it to be brilliant. Ian and I will be sharing the driving although we intend to make as much use of Disney transportation as we can.

ADR's all booked thanks to free DDP, really going to make the most of our snack credits!

A tradition of mine and my bestie Rachel (Beaker7929) in Disneyland Paris is to try as many cocktails as possible so I intend to continue this in WDW. A list has been drawn up!

Fastpasses all booked and Magicband colours chosen, Purple for me!

We have planned to visit all 4 Disney parks and the 2 waterparks. I visited Typhoon Lagoon back in 1995 but haven't been back since and Ian and the kids have never experienced the Disney waterparks so this will be new to us this time.
We usually visit the Universal parks and Busch Gardens so this trip will be a bit more laid back than usual.

We are however visiting the Outlets and the Florida Mall for all those essential purchases🙂

To continue a much loved family tradition of ours we will endeavour to try on and picture ourselves in as many silly hats as possible...

As I write this trippy we are in the final countdown to our holiday, packing lists are written, money has been exchanged and the plan is laminated!

Not long to go now, thank you for reading and look out for the daily updates very soon😀

Bye for now x

Old 17 Jul 16, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Blondie1979 - 17 Jul 16 12:22 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Love a live trip report! We fly next Monday until the 15th August so will look out for you on the parks. Have a great holiday x
Old 17 Jul 16, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie1979
VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
Love a live trip report! We fly next Monday until the 15th August so will look out for you on the parks. Have a great holiday x
Hopefully see you there! If you see me say hi Have a fab time too
Old 17 Jul 16, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Mobile

Ha ha, I got a mention! Love it! Can't wait to read your daily trip reports 😄 xxx

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Looking forward to following along with your holiday
Have a great time

Joan
Old 17 Jul 16, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I love it already! I will be following. I so wish calories didn't count at Disney - I am still wearing them from two years ago!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
paulaandhappy
Very Serious Dibber

Have a fantastic holiday will be following your trip

:pop:June 06 Imperial swan, Aug 07 Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando, Aug 08 Crowne Plaza Universal, Feb 09Fairfield Inn & Suites Int Dr,Nov 09 Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Centre Universal Boulevard, Sept 10 Homewood Suites Sept 11 Extended Stay Deluxe Universal BoulevardFeb 12 Homewood Suites Int DriveFeb 13 Comfort Inn & Suites Canada Ave Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Aug 2014 Enclave Suites Feb 2016 Comfort Inn and Suites Canada Ave April 2017 AllStars Music&Staysky Suites
paulaandhappy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancat
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Fab report! Might bump into you! We're at OKW on 27th July!

DLP - Newport Bay Club - June 2012
OKW/ASM/RPR - July 2016
The 'Don't panic - we've got this' Trip report July 2016 **COMPLETE**
Dancat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report,love the holiday tradition of pics in hats,hope you have a blast
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List