Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Feb 21, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We are hopeful for October/November but haven’t booked flights yet. We want to do Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Vero Beach and Universal with a bit of Disney Springs mixed in. If there’s still mask wearing outdoors everywhere at Universal then we will probably shelve that bit of the trip and stay elsewhere (non theme park), but we don’t mind it if you just still have to wear them indoors/in queues.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
huntmj
Excited about Disney

We've booked accommodation for October, moved from last year twice but i haven't rebooked flights yet. I'm not sure we will be going and we won't go if we have to wear masks
huntmj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
SamShakes
Helping Mickey

We’ve booked what we are calling a back up holiday for October. If our July/August break doesn’t go ahead then we will go in October. If July does go ahead then we will move October to next year (although I’m secretly hoping JULY will go ahead and we will decide to go October too 🤣&#129315
SamShakes is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Yes- just changed our May flights with Tui to Oct. booked surfside resort and can cancel 5 days before 🤞🏼🤞🏼

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Wysbob
Proud to wear my Ears

We are booked for the 01st Oct, to be honest not sure how I feel. I really want to be positive and then I see some negative comments and then I'm back to being nope, we aren't going Then some days I'm like will I book another trip for next year, but scared to in case we have to move our holiday to next year. Sorry if my post sound negative, it's not meant to be

If we can then we will be on the plane, don't really want to wear mask but I will just to go, as haven't had a sunny holiday for 5 years. The only thing that will stop is quarantine. We have everything organised, just waiting for the yes we can go to finish of planning and buying things

Edited at 12:58 PM.
Wysbob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wysbob View Post
We are booked for the 01st Oct, to be honest not sure how I feel. I really want to be positive and then I see some negative comments and then I'm back to being nope, we aren't going Then some days I'm like will I book another trip for next year, but scared to in case we have to move our holiday to next year. If we can then we will be on the plane, don't really want to wear mask but I will just to go, as haven't had a sunny holiday for 5 years. The only thing that will stop is quarantine.

We have everything organised, just waiting for the yes we can go to finish of planning and buying things
Its got to open up at some point and October is still a long way off! Thats over 6 months away! See how far we have come in 6 months already.

6 months ago today it was the end of August 2020...
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve got a split stay California / Orlando in mid-October. To be honest I’d be more hopeful if it was just Orlando but can’t imagine getting to California Disneyland given it’s never even re-opened.

Orlando leg is Universal only so that would be god even with restrictions given both parks and Waterpark are open with no prior reservation required.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissie H
Very Serious Dibber

Chrissie H's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We are booked to go for 17 nights on September 27th, should have gone October instead year. Definitely feeling more optimistic about it, only thing that would stop us would be quarantine. I got really stressed last year about whether our trip would be cancelled or not. In the end we cancelled and rebooked for this year, and and if we don’t get to go so be it. I’m not getting stressed again. We are only planning to Seaworld, Busch Gardens but if that isn’t possible, there are plenty of other things to do.
Chrissie H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
cejay8
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We are hopeful! Booked flights and car with BA for October 16th and I have a deposit on a townhouse at Windsor Hills. Not committing anything else yet though!
cejay8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Yeah 25th Sept until 14th Oct, only 3 of us and only doing Sea world/Busch/ Aquatica so quite positive we'll be going🤞