Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 12 Jan 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
We got 2 nights on expedia with 14% cash back on quidco.
One night was £500ish but 2 nigjts came in at £732. It had to be fully paid at time of booking and we wont get the cash back til we have stayed. I felt this was a fairly good rate😊
Gosh, that's brilliant. We paid a LOT more than that, and also paid in full when we booked!
U2fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by U2fan View Post
Gosh, that's brilliant. We paid a LOT more than that, and also paid in full when we booked!
The deal we got was no cancellation so may be worth checking your cancellation policy and seeing if the Expedia deal applys to your dates😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

The deal we got was no cancellation so may be worth checking your cancellation policy and seeing if the Expedia deal applys to your dates😊
We've got a non-refundable room rate, but I'm happy just to have it booked. Hopefully I'll have forgotten about how much it cost by the time we get there. What room type have you gone for?
U2fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

We've got a non-refundable room rate, but I'm happy just to have it booked. Hopefully I'll have forgotten about how much it cost by the time we get there. What room type have you gone for?
2 double bed but no view to talk off!
Now trying to decide how to get to port? Currently have a car booked but not sure we want to pay parking at 4 season( $30 p/n) or port when not using the car. Decsions, decsions😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

2 double bed but no view to talk off!
Now trying to decide how to get to port? Currently have a car booked but not sure we want to pay parking at 4 season( $30 p/n) or port when not using the car. Decsions, decsions😊
Same as us - would love a Park View!

Because the parking is so expensive, we're going to rely on Uber and Lyft to get around (and the hotel's bus to get to/from Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP), including getting us to the port. We'll probably book the DCL bus to get back to the airport coming home.

Which cruise are you booked on? We're doing the 7 day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy.

Sorry, I've really taken over your post... I've hardly seen any Four Seasons posts on here, so it's nice to find a people who have been/are going!
Old 12 Jan 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

I know there is very little out there. We are looking at a town car transfer to port at it work out cheaper than the disney bus to port for 4 of us. Its worth looking at. Im currently trying to cost out the difference options😣
Old 12 Jan 18, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

I know there is very little out there. We are looking at a town car transfer to port at it work out cheaper than the disney bus to port for 4 of us. Its worth looking at. Im currently trying to cost out the difference options😣
I'd be interested to know what you decide! Happy planning
Old 12 Jan 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Same as us - would love a Park View!

Because the parking is so expensive, we're going to rely on Uber and Lyft to get around (and the hotel's bus to get to/from Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP), including getting us to the port. We'll probably book the DCL bus to get back to the airport coming home.

Which cruise are you booked on? We're doing the 7 day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy.

Sorry, I've really taken over your post... I've hardly seen any Four Seasons posts on here, so it's nice to find a people who have been/are going!
Sorry, i didn’t answer your question. We are doing a 3 night DCL.
I have been once before with ky eldest son but its my husband and 2 younger children first cruise so we went for the short one. Lucky you doing 7 night😊
Old 12 Oct 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Minnie Mum - it’s been soooooo long since I was on here 😔 I’ve just been reading your reviews... the hotel sounds amazing. Any tips?
Old 13 Oct 18, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Minnie Mum - it’s been soooooo long since I was on here 😔 I’ve just been reading your reviews... the hotel sounds amazing. Any tips?
Spend as long as you can here! It is a amazing resort and we loved it.

House keeping were fantastic and left really nice little touches- wire tidy for phone/ mouse mat for pc.

Do the treasure hunt with your kids

Both ravellos and capa are lovely. We went over to the golf course and that restaurant also looked good.

Enjoy the adult pool and use kids club.

We arrived early and could get into our room straight away which I believe they try to do if there are rooms available

Have a fantastic holiday. Any questions just ask😊