Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 May 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post

My Universal Photos Summer Special - $59.95 for 5 Day Photo Pass

Hi all,

Has anyone looked at or even bought this offer ?

The offer is at presale.amazingpictures.com/PhotoConnect.aspx

Just want to make sure it's legit as I've never used the Universal photo pass before.

Cheers
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

I haven't bought this before, but I think the website is genuine, as it is the same one that previous threads on the universal photopass have referred to.

looks a great price. I wish they had some terms and conditions attached, so you would know when it had to be used by.

I was thinking about the 14 day, but was waiting to see what people say about photos at volcano bay before deciding.

At that price I might not wait and buy this whilst the offer is there (we go in aug so I figure it has to cover that if summer special. thanks for posting it.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DFussy View Post
I haven't bought this before, but I think the website is genuine, as it is the same one that previous threads on the universal photopass have referred to.

looks a great price. I wish they had some terms and conditions attached, so you would know when it had to be used by.

I was thinking about the 14 day, but was waiting to see what people say about photos at volcano bay before deciding.

At that price I might not wait and buy this whilst the offer is there (we go in aug so I figure it has to cover that if summer special. thanks for posting it.
Yeah no worries. Thanks for that, we go end of August too.

I couldn't find any terms either and the contact option on the web site doesn't seem to want to work which is giving me pause.

I tweeted Universal and they've said it APPEARS to be legit?!
Old 19 May 17, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
its legit same offer they did last year on black friday
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by highlander447 View Post
its legit same offer they did last year on black friday
Ah! Just ask someone who knows ...

Cheers
Old 19 May 17, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

I bought the five day pass under the Black Friday deal, and used it last week!

A bit of info...

It's five consecutive days so start it on a Monday and it finishes on the Friday for example.

When you activate it they say they will send you an email with a code, we never got this but we popped by the amazing pictures shop again and they signed us in and gave us the password.

The email we did receive (with no code) directed us to an incorrect website, there appears to be two websites and apps, some you can edit the pics and some you can't, it's all a bit confusing.

We found that there were more photo ops this year, but clearly not as many as Disney. However, at character meet photo ops there was always a universal staff member there ready to use your own camera and take photos aswell, so really it's just the ride photos that you wouldn't normally get, or if you don't have your own camera/phone!

They gave us a second card when we asked for it, so me and DH went off and got our own photos and DH and his girlfriend got theirs too, I thought this was good.

It's a little unprofessional, but for the price I would say it's worth considering, some ride photos included too.

We got a poster print and a smaller photo included for free.

Hope this helps!

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura

Edited at 02:35 PM.
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

This is interesting, although we don't go until November so afraid to buy something without an expiry date that says 'Summer special'.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
This is interesting, although we don't go until November so afraid to buy something without an expiry date that says 'Summer special'.
I can't recall an expiry date, but I bought mine in November and used it in May the following year if that's any help.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
not used mine yet either bought two as we are splitting our stay in Sept/Oct have set up an account online and downloaded app in preparation
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

In my experience, the vouchers do not expire (and there is no T&Cs, limits, or expiry mentionned)
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List