Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Jan 22, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

ARIZONA - an update on my cruise guy romance

Here is an update Thank you all for your lovely PMs asking how its going.

( Pre amble - I am 56. I met Rob 57 on a Med cruise in Oct and we instantly clicked I changed my flight to include a month staying with him in Arizona before my originally booked WDW holiday )

So Ive been in Chandler Arizona for a month ! Wow what a wonderful life. Rob lives in the houses amongst all the man made lakes and rivers. Its beautiful. As Ive mentioned before, you’d hardly know Covid existed here. We have visited loads of beautiful places including Sedona.

Tomorrow I leave for Orlando ( on my own ) which was my original plan before I met Rob. I catch an NCL cruise for 7 nights down to Puerto Rico / Dominican Republic/ St. Thomas and NCL’s Island. Then its back to WDW and I rattle around in a one bed villa at Key West and Universal for two weeks, then I fly back to Phoenix.

Im here again for just over two weeks in Feb ( me and Rob go to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon ) and when back to Phoenix, I then fly to LA ( on my own) for 10 nights for Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal. Then back to Phoenix for a few nights then home to the UK

I have Italy and a cruise in May, Butlins in March, April and June and Benidorm in April and June, some booked with various mates who I’d never let down, so I cant come back before…… then Im already booked to see Rob again in late June. This time meeting Rob in New York, where he has an apartment in New York and then we go down to WDW for a week and drive down to Miami where Robs flies home and I get on a weeks cruise to Caribbean. I then go to WDW for two weeks, and then back to Arizona for a month - leaving at the end of Aug

Robs is a business man ( and has shared care with his kids ) so he cannot jet off all over the planet like me, but it works out really well as I like my own space and my holidays

Im busy doing daily LFT’s as I’ll be tested before I can get on the ship - so busy checking ok

Its good news pre arrival into UK tests are now scrapped
Old 5 Jan 22, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Fantastic but what we all want to know is… is this LOVE?! 💕
Will you be on the next series of 90 day fiance?

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Fantastic but what we all want to know is… is this LOVE?! 💕
Will you be on the next series of 90 day fiance?
Exactly this...Less itinerary...more Goss!
Although if they already have holidays planned together it sounds promising!
lovestoplan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

What a lovely update! So glad you are having a good time. 👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Thats such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. I must say you look AMAZING! I can not believe you are 56, surely not 🤯
🥰🥰🥰🥰
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Wow! Living the dream! Enjoy every minute. Xx

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad View Post
Here is an update Thank you all for your lovely PMs asking how its going.

( Pre amble - I am 56. I met Rob 57 on a Med cruise in Oct and we instantly clicked I changed my flight to include a month staying with him in Arizona before my originally booked WDW holiday )

So Ive been in Chandler Arizona for a month ! Wow what a wonderful life. Rob lives in the houses amongst all the man made lakes and rivers. Its beautiful. As Ive mentioned before, you’d hardly know Covid existed here. We have visited loads of beautiful places including Sedona.

Tomorrow I leave for Orlando ( on my own ) which was my original plan before I met Rob. I catch an NCL cruise for 7 nights down to Puerto Rico / Dominican Republic/ St. Thomas and NCL’s Island. Then its back to WDW and I rattle around in a one bed villa at Key West and Universal for two weeks, then I fly back to Phoenix.

Im here again for just over two weeks in Feb ( me and Rob go to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon ) and when back to Phoenix, I then fly to LA ( on my own) for 10 nights for Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal. Then back to Phoenix for a few nights then home to the UK

I have Italy and a cruise in May, Butlins in March, April and June and Benidorm in April and June, some booked with various mates who I’d never let down, so I cant come back before…… then Im already booked to see Rob again in late June. This time meeting Rob in New York, where he has an apartment in New York and then we go down to WDW for a week and drive down to Miami where Robs flies home and I get on a weeks cruise to Caribbean. I then go to WDW for two weeks, and then back to Arizona for a month - leaving at the end of Aug

Robs is a business man ( and has shared care with his kids ) so he cannot jet off all over the planet like me, but it works out really well as I like my own space and my holidays

Im busy doing daily LFT’s as I’ll be tested before I can get on the ship - so busy checking ok

Its good news pre arrival into UK tests are now scrapped

Great to hear your update - how marvellous for you.

Hope all goes well for your cruise. Do you know that NCL are cancelling and suspending some sailings so might be worth checking on your particular trip. I sincerely hope that yours isn't among the cancellations/suspensions (Norwegian Pearl/Sky and Getaway are the ones I know of so far).
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I would seriously suggest you start getting out and about a little more😂

Seriously great to see you are not say at home here in UK worried about Covid and are living the life

Edited at 07:42 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It sounds fab. I'm 45 and I can't wait for the next 12 years to pass untiil I'm your age and can actually retire and start living life to the full!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 07:47 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Brilliant update - making me feel very depressed sitting here at home though 😢

I need to book something... anything! ❤️
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List