Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Apr 21, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

My dog is 6, but a poorly little girl, she has IBD and continued pancreatitis. She sleeps most of the day and night and has done all her life, she has a very short walk of fifteen minutes, she also has very short burst of play and loves her cuddles. She is happy and the vet has said with her sleep is much needed.
Old 20 Apr 21, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
My dog (JRT) is 18 months and she hardly sleeps through the day.. too much going on and she is a nosey puppy! She likes to be into everything.
She does sleep through the night though, which I am thankful for.
My labs used to sleep for fun.. all day and all night only getting up for food and walks!
Michelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Our girl Layla who is nearly 3 would sleep all day if we let her.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizzyanne
Very Serious Dibber

6am she is woken up when we get up, fed and let out etc.
Dropped off at in laws at 7:30am and they tell us she might sleep for an hour after they walk her, she’s back home at 2pm and sleeps until I get home at 4pm.

She’s then awake until we go to bed at 10pm. She might have a little nap.
She’s almost 9 years old ❤️
Wizzyanne is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Whisky is 5, unless she is on window security detail then she is sleeping, eating, chasing cats or going for a walk.
If I’m at home she likes to follow me from room to room and becomes huffy if I don’t stay long enough after she has found a comfy spot!
In the evening she likes to go out to the garden at about 9:30pm and if we dont go to bed after that she makes her way upstairs to bed!
Old 22 Apr 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Is she a Maltese? I have a Maltese and he sleeps SO much. He’s only 9 months but he falls to sleep about 10 and wakes up at 6-7am. DH takes him out for a walk and he comes home plays with the kids before school and then falls asleep until lunch. We have a big secure garden and so at lunch time he has his dinner and we go outside for as long as we can - DH is doing garden so at min so it’s a few hours and he plays and then naps in the sunshine. Then when kids get home he has a ‘mad’ hour or two in garden, has his tea, goes out for a wee a few times and then usually takes himself upstairs around 7! I’d say he’s only awake a 2/3 hours a day too. Any more and he’s super grumpy! He’s asleep by my feet now.
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by boo2 View Post
Whisky is 5, unless she is on window security detail then she is sleeping, eating, chasing cats or going for a walk.
If I’m at home she likes to follow me from room to room and becomes huffy if I don’t stay long enough after she has found a comfy spot!
In the evening she likes to go out to the garden at about 9:30pm and if we dont go to bed after that she makes her way upstairs to bed!
Our Alfie (Golden Retriever) is a bit like that... ! He's just turned 1. He sleeps a good 8/9 hours through the night and probably the same through the day when we're at work... He'll follow me all round the house and like your's gets annoyed when he's got comfy and I pop off to make another cuppa or go to the toilet..!
Old 23 Apr 21, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

My Biggie, has a bad heart problem and is 9, at 3 they said don’t get too attached you won’t have him long😪 I get up at 6 shower and get ready and take him for a 15 min walk, then breakfast and back on his bed, sleeps til 2pm when I finish work and then another 15 min walk has his dinner and back to sleep, the same at time tea time and although he does greet everyone as they come in and have a mad 10 mins playing I would say he is awake 2 hours a day max. Still plodding along though, but he is slowing down more but I’m holding on for another 12 months, if we are lucky. He’s a boxer and they don’t have a great lifespan anyway😞
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List