Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 18 Apr 18, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Dreaming View Post
I agree cause in the scene before Daryl let Dwight go free.
Exactly and he fed him a dog food sarnie and played the music!
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I just watched the last episode and, although I must be in the minority, I really enjoyed it 😀. SPOILER ALERT if you haven't seen last episode do not read any further.

Yes there was plot holes, a tree randomly in the right place with glass hanging from it? But it was exciting, had plot twists and hope prevailed. Loved the Eugene coming good storyline, Rick defeating Negan but not killing him (oh, is he going to regret that 😁 ) and the biggest surprise of all with Darryl ( of course he wants Negan dead after how Negan treated him!). I still love Walking Dead and look forward to the next season 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

Well i finally finished watching this season. I enjoyed the last few episodes.

Good neegan is still alive, but without his mean side im not sure of the point. I loved his meanness and one liners.

Maggie has now been pregnant for a season and a half which is still barely mentioned or showing. Not a fan this season.

Don't get Jesus turn around to side with Maggie about killing.

Will we see dwight and morgan off on their own next season? .

And will the trash lady turn up at alexandria
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tiggertastic View Post

Good neegan is still alive, but without his mean side im not sure of the point. I loved his meanness and one liners.

Maggie has now been pregnant for a season and a half which is still barely mentioned or showing. Not a fan this season.

Morgan won't be in TWD next season; he is the character who has already crossed over to Fear the Walking Dead; The Walking Dead Series 8 finished and Fear the Walking Dead Series 4 started on the same night straight after the commercial break!

FTWD started with Morgan in the very first scene; he's now a major character in that show & unlikely to re-appear in TWD (unless they have a crossover between the 2 shows in the future, who knows, would Rick's group & Madison's group be friends or enemies if it ever happened, who knows?

Edited at 12:23 AM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
Morgan won't be in TWD next season; he is the character who has already crossed over to Fear the Walking Dead; The Walking Dead Series 8 finished and Fear the Walking Dead Series 4 started on the same night straight after the commercial break!

FTWD started with Morgan in the very first scene; he's now a major character in that show & unlikely to re-appear in TWD (unless they have a crossover between the 2 shows in the future, who knows, would Rick's group & Madison's group be friends or enemies if it ever happened, who knows?
Never watched fear the walking dead so didn't know that. Morgan had been in and out so I guess they can make a way back if they wanted to?
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
nickbeaan
Imagineer

Lauren Cohan who plays Maggie was wanting equal pay, so wasn’t signing a new contract, so I think they were holding off on the pregnancy, she,s now said she will be in the next season
nickbeaan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Never watched fear the walking dead so didn't know that. Morgan had been in and out so I guess they can make a way back if they wanted to?
Yes they can as they've almost confirmed that TWD & FTWD are now likely to be in the same timeline.
Give FTWD a go if you can; some say this & the last series are now better than TWD; I might agree with them.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I love TWD, I agree the last series wasn't quite as good and feel Carl's death was unnecessary and Maggie's permanent pregnancy was just silly but I am still a big fan.

I really enjoyed the 1st series of FTWD but felt it was confusing after the 1st series, but I am really enjoying the current series. Love the crossover with Morgan coming into it
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nickbeaan View Post
Lauren Cohan who plays Maggie was wanting equal pay, so wasn’t signing a new contract, so I think they were holding off on the pregnancy, she,s now said she will be in the next season
Maybe just long enough to be killed off...

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

The last 2 seasons of the walking dead have only taken place over the time of about a month this is why her pregnancy is not showing she is still only roughly 3 months pregnant.
I think the next season will start with with a pretty hefty time jump maybe a year or 2...

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List