Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 May 18, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Free Disney Dining - best place to book

Is there a website which is generally cheapest to book a moderate resort with free dining (potentially Sept/Oct 2019)?

Have so far just looked at Disney themselves and ATD, coming out at approx. £850 for two adults at Coronado Springs or Caribbean Beach.

Thanks!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

I would use ATD. You only need to pay a deposit of 100 pounds and they will allow you to move your dates round a bit if you need to. They were the best price for my holiday.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I’m a fan of using Disney direct personally. Any changes you need to make, any issues you encounter (MDE, ME, dining plan, magic bands etc)-are fixed super quick through Disney direct. They don’t just sell Disney-they ARE Disney 😊
Disneylife4me is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks guys!

I should have probably also said the £850 is for 5 nights.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
I would use ATD. You only need to pay a deposit of 100 pounds and they will allow you to move your dates round a bit if you need to. They were the best price for my holiday.
Just be careful with ATD/TAs if you are thinking of any dining plan upgrades as they are generally a little bit more expensive than Disney direct I’ve found

If the base price is the same for your trip, I’d always book direct with Disney
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I always book direct unless a TA is significantly cheaper, which has never been the case IME.

ATD did have some decent prices for next year on my dates, but once I factored in cash back (which I got a bonus on over bank holiday weekend) and deposit (£50 per person with WDTC, rather than a flat fee - so more expensive at ATD for me) there wasn't enough in it for me. Always had excellent CS from WDTC (reasons mentioned by above poster) so happy to continue using them.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMoney
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Other than when we booked our very first WDW holiday as a package with Virgin Holidays, I have always booked directly with WDTC. I do tend to prefer to book directly (I do the same with flights).

This year however upon release of free dining, ATD had some very enticing prices so I booked with them because the same 2019 dates for Beach Club were £700 cheaper than Disney direct.
MrsMoney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Disney direct for me, they where so good at changing my dates around etc at no cost.
Old 20 May 18, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
antwire
slightly serious Dibber

Strongly recommend givinn mattie at my magic holiday a call, amazing service and prices
antwire is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Thank you everyone, that's really useful