Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 May 18, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

Fav snack - Pongu lumpia (Pandora)
Fav quick service - D burger (Disney Springs)
Fav table service - The Yachtsman (Yacht Club)

These are my top three closely followed by about a million more! I don't think I've had a bad table service or an average snack in Disneyworld.

in my opinion however quick service meals are mostly best just consumed and forgotten about with one or two exceptions
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Never done DDP but our favourites are:
MK - snack, Dole whip, cinnamon buns from Gaston’s
QS - Columbia Harbour House, Carey’s
TS - Liberty Tree Tavern
AK - snack - Mickey head ice cream
QS - Yak and Yeti, Pizzafari
TS - not in the park but love Sanaa
HS - snack ice cream
QS - usually the Commissary, or Min and Bills Diner
TS - have eaten at most , but probably wouldn’t bother
Epcot - snack - Creme brûlée from France
QS - Katsura Grill in Japan, Lotus Blossom Cafe,
TS - Le Cellier, the Moroccan restaurant
Disney Springs - snack- nothing in particular
QS - The Polite Pig
TS - probably would eat elsewhere

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen & LittleD
Apprentice Imagineer

Helen & LittleD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Oh I love these kind of threads

I've got a lot of favs though so it's a bit difficult to narrow down haha

Magic kingdom
SC - ice cream cookie sandwich or all American sundae from plaza ice cream parlour or a Mickey pretzel with cheese sauce from most carts around the park. There is also Le Fews brew at gastons and the Cheshire cats tail from Cheshire cafe.
QS - my sons fav is caseys corner for the foot long hot dogs (yes these are still included as a QS) but I like Columbia harbour house - lobster roll 😍
TS - I'd go for Crystal Palace it's a good breakfast experience here, I can't comment for lunch or dinner asnive never had either

Resorts
TS- Ohana (dinner) at the poly is a firm fav, as is chef mickeys, 2wirh the characters, we love it there, only done breakfast before but this time doing dinner too. And yachtsman steak house (2TS Per person) is a first but very highly recommended

Epcot
SC - if you go through a festival use snack credits on the food stands, one of my fav snacks can be found at les halles boulangerie in the French pavilion, eclairs and macaroons to die for, frushi from Japan is a must try and sunshine seasons also do delicious cakes too
QS - German pavilion, fab bratwurst and potato salad or les galled boulangerie for the most amazing baguettes etc
TS - Teppan Edo has got to be my fav, it's a show whilst they cook as well as good food and then I also love coral reef too, fab food and amazing surroundings

Hollywood studios
SC - carrot cake cookie staring rolls
QS - hhhmmmm I'm not amazed by any here in all fairness but really looking forward to trying the one which opens in you story land. A lot of people rave about pizzarizzo
TS - I really love sci fi dine in theatre here I've been every year, the food is good the milk shakes are fab and the surroundings and theming is just fab 😊. I also am a fan of mama Melrose for the fantastic sining package (still one TS credit) and also breakfast at Hollywood and vine if you have little ones who like meeting characters and an early breakfast is fab to get into the park early before opening have breakfast and then hot foot it across to the Jedi training sign up before the hoards get in haha

Animal kingdom
SC - would have to be fries with pulled pork from flame tree BBQ it's enough for a meal. Again you can get dole whip and Mickey shaped pretzels too at various locations around the park
QS - yak and yeti amazing Chinese take away style food and restaurantasaurus for burgers etc with an amazing toppings bar
TS - I don't have one in this park, tucker house is raved about but for me I didn't enjoy it.

There really are so many choices though and I'm sure there are things I've forgotten haha

Happy choosing xx

The Xhallo Family's First Magical Trip Report

Jan 2017 - Disney World Florida - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan 2014 - Disneyland Paris - sequoia Lodge
January 2013 - Disney World Florida -Private Villa
November 2011 - Disneyland Paris - Hotel Santa Fe
Helen & LittleD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft83
Trainee Dibber

It's difficult to choose and everyone has their own favourites but ours would be:

Resorts: QS Landscape of Flavors at AoA, so much choice and all made fresh.
TS O'hana at the Polynesian, great service and food and we loved the family style dining.

Magic Kingdom: Snacks Pretzels (without the horrible cheese sauce), Cheshire cat tail pastry, dole whip, cinnamon buns from gastons.
QS Columbia Harbor House
TS Be Our Guest, it really must be seen and their commitment to the story is amazing, grey stuff is also delicious!

Epcot: Snacks Anything from Kringla Bakeri in Norway
QS Sunshine Seasons, Les Halles Boulangerie
TS Teppan Edo, dinner and a show! Coral Reef Restaurant

Hollywood Studios:
QS Backlot Express, gets bad reviews but we love it. Chocolate mousse is surprisingly good and husband loves chicken with darth vader waffles!
TS Hollywood Brown Derby, booked on a whim but honestly our favourite meal on site. The dessert trio is to die for.

Animal Kingdom: Snacks Ice Cream from the Anandapur Truck, iced tea from joffreys
QS Husband loves Yak and Yeti and the Harambe Marketplace and I like Restaurantasaurus
TS Tusker House, fantastic food and great character interaction. Really different from all the other character buffets.

Special mention to the market places selling fresh fruit and trail mix in all the parks. I love the apple slices with caramel dip. I also love the rice krispy treats available everywhere!

Have fun choosing!
disneydaft83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you so much for all those detailed replies, I shall be making notes😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Mobile

Love Peco Bills for a QS and for a snack i love a filled pretzel from Cheshire Cafe and Dole Whip!
Old 20 May 18, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

TS: Ohana
TS character dining is Crystal palace-only done breakfast but it’s a great spend of a credit
QS: Peco bills,
honourable mention to Tangierine Cafe...and my beloved Capt Cooks
Snack; love a citrus swirl float, Mickey bar, cinnamon roll...
Happy DDP-ing!
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Robsie71
Apprentice Imagineer

Night Blossom in Animal Kingdom
American dream in Epcot

Blaze Pizza

Chef de France and Grand Floridian Cafe
Robsie71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

I highly recommend the chicken fried rice snack at the Yak and Yeti Express (I think) in Animal Kingdom - its huge and tastes ridiculous good. A year on we are still talking about how we shared one instead of getting one each! AK also has a cart that does pulled pork mac and cheese, which was bloomin' lovely!
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Brum26
Very Serious Dibber

Favourite snack for us was the Night Blossom drink in Pandora. You have to try it!

Quick service we didn’t make the most of on our last trip but did have some nice breakfasts at POFQ food court. The steak and eggs are great.

TS has to be Ohana. My mouth is already watering at the thought of eating there again next year. We may even go twice.

August 2022 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List